trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry to ask again, but I have to head out for a while. Are they back at 1:30 AZ time?

Abusive behavior - he's trying to set the stage for La Violette.
Arias told him she had to leave Travis' Gma's house through the window??

Eecause you just know Laviolette will say that Jodi told. Her that Travis forced her to use the doggy door at his house :what:

It seems odd to me that we have heard about her having anal sex with several partners, but he had it only with one.....her....and yet HE is perceived as the one who insisted on it? And of course, Dr Feelgood would believe that....

They used to have a name for girls like that in high school...I think it had to do with trains? and maybe, pulling them? :sick:

She's a nasty piece of trash, that one. I just wish she could see it.

Samuels " Her mother became a target for her frustrations"

Not her mother was causing her stress...

This is so ridiculous.. I think this jury has his number.

IMO she was focused on a certain juror and almost knocked wilmott over to get in their presence. Smiling. Me thinks she thinks she has a fan on the jury... Jmo

When in actuality, they're probably scared to death of her

If I had gotten this guy for a college class, I would have immediately headed to my advisor's office, dropped the class, and found another elective that I needed. I don't like the guy and could not handle his overinflated ego for an entire semester. :moo:
This is why I majored in a hard science. No buffoonery. Well that, and I like it.

Funny he mentions she is not assertive but leaves out passive-aggressiveness as a possibilty.

$

Of course he can see this. But he chooses to believe his own lies.

I'm hoping he opened the door for Juan regarding the personality disorder hinted at.

For $250.00 per hour he will see whatever the defense attornies want him to see, and say what they want him to say

Travis was a better class of guy. Yes! That alone says Gold Digger Jodi. The Jurors are on to her!

:skip:

I missed this. Did the Doc say Jodi told him xyz or was this a jury question? (What was said either way??!)

I'm starting to think the jury will deliberate in an embarrassingly short time.

ear pieces are wonderful to block out vaccum's, kids, dogs, trains, etc.

Over the ear head phones are even better.

My family makes fun of me when I wear them:

"Look at Mom, rockin' the Dr. Dre beats"

One of my biggest issues is the following testimony:

1. Murderers who premeditate don't show PTSD because they planned it (basic idea of what he said);

2. People who have been attacked by a stranger do show PTSD.

3. People who have to self defend show PTSD.

4. Since Jodi lied the first time, he didn't feel he had to retest because of #3. He just attributed the "true" trauma to the first story and kept the results.

IE, in my view, that means he NEVER even considered it COULD BE #1. He was sold on #3 from the beginning. His entire failure to retest shows he never even considered premeditation as a viable consideration.

The problem I have with his failure to retest is he can't honestly say that all of the answers would have been answered exactly as they were the first time. JMO but it seems as though that might have been an extremely good reason to re-do the entire testing procedure which could have also evaluated her so called truthfulness. My money says had she taken the test a second time after story number three, the answers most likely would have changed as she would have to have complete recall of the previous answers - which I doubt she could do.

He had his mind made up regardless of her story.

:great: Yayyyyyyyyyyy!!!

I'm in same boat waiting for my call this week.. Hopefully I'll get same kind of call too!!

I know how happy you must feel.. Yayyy again Good Luck get your wardrobe ready this weekend hee hee!

Observer, check you Websleuth's mail!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member