trial day 35: the defense continues its case in chief #99

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously -- the doc is saying it's not probably that there would be an adrenaline dump if the murder is pre-meditated? I don't believe that.
And yet he didn't think retesting was necessary after change of story He is full of it.... Contradict himself much????

Cant believe hes still saying lies stay the same

The TRUTH never changes fgs

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

wah - now he says he was thinking about diagnosing her with Multiple Personality Disorder?

Not saying this to be snarky because I've somewhat enjoyed his fashion until today, but the get up he's working today could easily pass for a 70s leisure suit.

If Jodi was seeing a therapist in jail, we will hear from that individual?

I'm fairly confident that someone on the jury works in the mental health field

He keeps referring to the "second story"-like it matters-it was a lie. I am sure the jury knows that by now!

OMG he just said she told him she read the book .....but just 3 minutes ago he said the book was never talked about after he sent it........ SWEET.

Q: Isn't it true that the self-help book is useful in therapy but not in an evaluation?
That book, um, and um, it's a well-known book that um, can be helpful in therapy, and um, I didn't answer the question.

Do you think that they are sending jodi a strong message
Look at her face! Now
they do not buy her PTSD and many lies?

Consistency.. = Liar ....

At which point the blood, in the desert heat, would be dried on HER and her clothes, as well as any part of the CAR she came into contact with in her fognesia-- when she wasn't being careful. Right?

And dried blood would take a bit more than a few bottles of Costco water to clean off.

I call complete BS on that story.

No way she drove bloody. She left his house 90% cleaned off. You are right, blood dries fast on the body (not the massive puddle in his carpet) on her, yes and worse than dried blood on you is the SMELL of dried blood.

She would have vomited.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member