trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And its not just something that you even think about. It just happens A L L the time.

Someone will reach out to touch you in the middle of a conversation and you will jump back. Even if you have been there talking to a person you know and think is one of the nicest people ever. There is NO trust for anyone's intentions. No matter how innocent.

Kelly

The startle is exaggerated. A simple startle the person will fly across the room. Or Vet hears a car back fires and runs behind a chair, pulls a gun ready to fire upon the enemy as if he is back in the war theater, or as severe as fainting.

That is what is meant by exaggerated startle response. I have it. If someone comes up behind me and I am startled I will fall out of the chair, loosing my breathe and almost cry. Just one of the scars of rape even after 30 years. I ask people to knock on the wall to let me know you come into the room so I am not startled.

My experience.

i think this doc needs therapy; to be so snookered by a criminal defendant is no laughing matter and is very serious. he should not be a practicing psychologist.

It doesn't matter if the subject had a loved one that died, or had killed someone?
I'd really hate to be a loved one..

Okay. I feel a bit sorry for her mother.

I feel for her and I don't and I feel bad for not feeling worse for her. I know JA is her daughter but she has lived with JA and knows how JA can be. I guess she is holding on to hope that JA is not a monster that she has experienced JA to be. Then I think how did JA get like this? Yes some people are born this way but some are made so I kind of look at her bad for possibly bring JA up like this. Same way I felt about Caylee's grandmother and so called mother.

If you hear a giant sucking sound, it's Dr. Samuel's career going down the drain.

She is toast
Butter her

I think that testimony about hitting her Mom is big. I would say a HUGE minority of people could NEVER imagine striking their own mother under any cirumstances. It is also in direct conflict to her demeanor in court and her accounts of being timid when Travis was mean to her.

oh goody foggy thinking and not being able to tune in. Reminds me of the B&W TV with the antenna you used to turn to watch Topo Gigio.

I would just like to say I think the Judge is doing a great job today. Most of JW's paranoid, make no sense objections have been over ruled. Juan has been allowed to get on a roll.

I am critical of this Judge, I have felt like she has allowed the defense to rule the house. So when she is doing a good job (moo) I want to mention it.

It's been nice actually hearing Juan's voice for more then 30 seconds today.

Fooooooooooogggggggggg................

Yeah, go Juan, jail's a shock and a different social environment. Doctor is an idiot.

The same saintly mom who sold her murderer <mod snip> "artwork" online and sold or attempted to sell forged letters about Travis being a pedophile pervert to a tabloid?? The same long suffering "mom" who laughed and giggled with her twin when TA's sister had to leave the courtroom in tears? Maybe a different mom who is receiving all of these praises.....:sick:

I do feel sorry for her. She has probably known all along for years what Jodi really is. There was a moment where Jodi said her and her mom had problems but loves her more than anything. No reaction from mom. She knows it BS. She was probably thinking Jodi has never loved her and it makes her sad that she can say it but not show it. I think over the years she has hoped that if she loved and helped and supported her enough that Jodi would change her ways. She is probably sitting there wishing and hoping that one day before she dies, something clicks on in Jodi and she tells her how sorry she is and how much she loves and appreciates her. But she knows as well as you and I do that that is never going to happen because Jodi is cold and dead inside. It is really very sad. Getting the letters in for Jodi and lying for her were her misguided attempts to save her so Jodi will finally love her. It wouldn't help and now Jodi probably blames her for everything. That woman has my sympathy. Cut her some slack guys.

The startle is exaggerated. A simple startle the person will fly across the room. Or Vet hears a car back fires and runs behind a chair, pulls a gun ready to fire upon the enemy as if he is back in the war theater, or as severe as fainting.

That is what is meant by exaggerated startle response. I have it. If someone comes up behind me and I am startled I will fall out of the chair, loosing my breathe and almost cry. Just one of the scares of rape even after 30 years. I ask people to knock on the wall to let me know you come into the room so I am not startled.

My experience.

Exactly! In my experience 34 years after the event I STILL jump and retract when someone touches me on the back (and I am not able to see them)...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor