trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what the good Doc is telling me is that my teenager is living in an alternative reality when she lies to me?

....and I shouldn't punish her because of that?

JW is not going to get another shot at him is she?? She will just do direct again if so. Please say NO!

ainability to recall...an IMPORTANT aspect of a trauma???

BINGO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I keep holding my breath when JM writes this stuff live on the projector. Praying he doesn't misspell anything!

is the judge acting a bit differently today. Hasn't called lunch early despite 45 mins (seems like) of sidebars and she has said his answer will stand a few times...

There is a reason that JM is writing all of this down. I don't know why, but I love that the DT doesn't either. It must be maddening for them. I love, love, love this!!

I feel like it should be sufficient to just point out that all this stuff is self-report and the defendant is an admitted liar.

So everything he flagged either existed previously or is based 100% on what she claimed regardless of any contradictory evidence.

Dear Mom:

If they ask you to testify, I just want you to know I'm really sorry and didn't mean to kick you. I was trying to kick the dog and missed.

And I'd rather you didn't mention that little incident when I was 9, ok?

Love,
Jodi.

Dear Jodi:

Did I mention I wish you were adopted so I could send you back?

Love,
Mom

Wow, just had a flashback to Bill Cosby's description of his childhood where his father threatened him with something like "I put you here, I can take you out and make another one just like you"

Lissette Martinez@martinezliss

Jm: this is the fog right? Dr: no this is the absence of memory #jodiarias

I think JM Is building up to a Perry Mason moment...atleast I HOPE!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487