trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Estranged from other inmates! WTF? Meets the criteria for PTSD? I can't imagine not feeling a sense of camaraderie and attachment to my fellow inmates. Sheesh.

Perhaps the jury will understand that the fellow inmates are not sorority sisters. :floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Jodi's diary

Thank you Rose. Do you know if the journals are in evidence?

And/or, are they online anywhere accessible?

Or can Doc just refer to any source material he used for his eval without those items being in evidence?

Just curious, as I had never heard anything about her hitting or kicking her mom.

Am also wondering where this info about her laughing on the phone with her relatives, first I'd heard that too today.

Sorry if this has been discussed but I thought the fact that a defendant is incarcerated was not allowed to be brought up in court. Does that fact allow for appeal?

The crater...? What!? Oh....that's right...the meteor crater-not what I thought he meant at first:blushing:

I am SOOOOO GLAD JM is calling him out on that meteor analogy. That was disgraceful.

JM is shredding this guy -- amirite?

I'm in neurology and I have no idea what "experimental brain probes" RS is talking about.

JM is building up to something here, wait for it....wait for it....BOOM, here we go friends...

I can opine
o·pine
/ōˈpīn/
Verb
Hold and state as one's opinion: "“The man is a genius,” he opined".
Synonyms
think - reckon - deem - suppose - guess

Dear Juan,

We met a mere 6 weeks ago, and our relationship has moved forward a bit slowly. Today, you have touched and tantalized me to the brink of distraction. Every time you touch pen to paper, my excitement level raises by 5 points. I'm begging you dear one, please....bring this to a climax!

Love,
TXHoney

Easy darlin'! I don't wanna have to fight another Texas girl for him. ;)

Would it be so bad if the doctor had just said she lied to avoid talking about the murder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487