trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #104

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
does this doc not realize he is OVER....lose the attitude!!

He is fighting to save his career. My question...what career? Maybe he can sell cars. Doubt that. Maybe he can go to Congress and give speeches with big words that have no value.

Argh I know hes writing all these down for a reason right? The reason I dunno :/

Any thoughts?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

AHA! There is a difference in the sciences, says the good doc! B I N G O!

Why did my mind just go to one particular picture when he said crater? I need brain bleach!

Sorry if this has been discussed but I thought the fact that a defendant is incarcerated was not allowed to be brought up in court. Does that fact allow for appeal?

I think Arias opened the door when she complained that her jail cell was smaller than Travis' closet. Many here have gone on to point out how much smaller Travis' grave and coffin are to her cell :(

That was great, Juan! Thank You so much. Hey Juan, you look so handsome today. :blowkiss:

:floorlaugh:

Oh heck no! Hand him a shovel and he'll dig himself deeper faster than he's been doing since he first got on stand just using his mouth.

How in the world does the jury refrain from just busting out laughing at this guy??? They've got to have self-control of steel.

Wilmott is hot under the collar.. Very good Juan day..

TH drive me nuts.. what they don't realize is that those of us who are not lawyers, want explanations and reasons and need this to show that Dr Samuels is not giving us good true information.

When Jodi stood up for the jury when they were leaving for the lunch break Jodi is a lot taller than wilmont when they did the hieght comparrison before.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth