trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
This isn't possible is it? Wilmott is absolutely awful. Going over these questions is perfunctory...why bother? It's now the THIRD time we've been over this nonsense.

Let's get this straight:
Showing up to the memorial and sending flowers was IN NO WAY showing respect.

:banghead:

Thgis lady defence lawyer is worse than mumri,she sounds like a smurf and it gives me the same feeling as finger nails dragging on a chalk board.

now shes trying to bring up something thats not in evidence? total professional there wilmott

Conversation by Instant message by TA - where he said he felt like a d!ldo with a heartbeat . . .

sex audio tape with TA and JA . . . his sexual desires . . . anywhere on the tape he felt being used, didn't want phone sex, appear unwilling? . . .. NO no no

avoid trauma of killing TA . . . . she is avoiding thinking about what actually happened . . . doing anything in her power to react emotionally . ..
she talk about kids play together with Leslie Ude . . . . avoid trauma - not dealing with reality of I killed TA . . . .put a block up between the reality and her emotion . ..

living in a fantasy world .
journals after June 4 . . . journals about TA in nice way - avoid the issue
the voicemail she is talking about things that didn't happen- avoid the reality

same thing with the email in Dr. Sam's professional opinion = avoid coming to terms with what she was responsible for on June 4th.

she was suicidal . . . journal writing express bouts of depression yes she suffered with bouts of depression

any intervention needed during highschool for suicide ideation?
to knowledge no specific plan or thought

she later didn't think she would go to trial because of feeling sh would commit suicide before

what if she wrote a letter and drew a tombstone with her name on it
objection
may we approach??

Jodi and her art - Draws her own tomb stone...that always cracks me up. :floorlaugh:

Well that's it for me. I will wait until the rebuttal to follow the trial again. I will not subject myself to the upcoming character trashing by the man-hating "expert".

I'm with you on that one. It's going to be nauseating. I hope the jury won't fall for her nonsense.

I'm not gonna defense mechanism. Whenever Wilmott approaches the podium I smack the volume down lightning quick on my speakers and rely on you guys to know what's going on, while pretending I'm the queen of my alternate reality, of course.

I'm manipulative like that.

I thought someone said JW could not question him after JM. I guess I was wrong.

That's what I thought (and said). Obviously I was wrong, though it seems like I'm not the only one who thought so.

Am I the only one who thinks her voice is like fingernails on chalkboard?

I would actually prefer 100 fingernails slowly moving from top to bottom of the largest chalkboard known to mankind.

Did we know Jodi had drawn a picture of a tombstone on her suicidal letter or is that something that Wilmott just sneakily got in there.

By the way - what almost 30 year old adult would have drawn a tombstone on a suicide letter? Seriously? Sounds like junior high behaviour to me.

JA wanted to commit suicide - if she did - she failed miserably, just like she did when trying to clean up the crime scene. :twocents: :furious:

I was married to a lawyer, although he wasn't a litigator. He didn't pin me down with a lot of questions, no cross examination, but he sure as *ell could think a lot faster on his feet than I could. :floorlaugh: I found it very hard to win arguments.

I'm not a lawyer, but dh believes I missed my calling as a prosecutor. :lol:

OFFS, does this EVER END!?!?

No, I guess not.

:drink:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics