trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I the only one who thinks her voice is like fingernails on chalkboard?

"Paying her respects at the memorial?!" Paying. Her. Respects? ::faints::

Paying her respects at the memorial????? Is she for real???? Does Jennifer realize how ridiculous she sounds???

Wilmott is doing a good job reminding jurors that Jodi is a big murdering liar

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's it!! Judge is allowing JW to clean up this quack!! This is not a fair trial!! It's a murder redo of Travis with the blessing of the judge. Arizona should be ashamed.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat?
avoiding reality. WHATEVER! she was trying to cover her crime!!! DUH! So obivous!!!

OK...That was anticlimatic, Juan...even though I'm sure the jury got your point.

*wanders off frustrated*

I agree...not sure that I expected a big Perry Mason moment but I did figure that he would have had more to finish on. I think JM could have kept it simple and more to the point. Overall though, I think JM did more than an adequate job in showing this Doctor is a quack and unreliable.

And the WAY Jennifer is addressing this with the doctor is simply highlighting how accurate it is.

This is such a load of BS...Everything the *advertiser censored* did after is just a way of avoiding the trauma. Pffft

This is more than I can take, another round of Wilmott. The DT needs an entire trauma team and the SICU to resuscitate this witness.

Yawn.....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jodi testified that it took 4 attempts to get the post-murder call to Travis just right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Double