trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OH YEAH...I remember Samuel's testifying that she was suicidal and he reported to her attorney.

So there.

Another about asking him if he's been following the trial on tv or the internet. They got the doc in the crosshairs. :great:

and did you hear his answer that he has been avoiding the media?

I took that as he has been avoiding speaking to them.

BTW that frappuccino tasted even better knowing Jodi will never again get to enjoy one, well unless she requests one for her last meal ....

Good Catch Juan---he did say she was suicidal as an excuse about sending the book to the killer.

I can't stand they way Doc Dummy sneakily (is that a word?) cuts his eyes over trying to hear what's discussed at sidebar

juan is making me want to go stand in the corner for being a bad girl and i'm not even on trial. i would be so freaked if he was my dad.

I think all this huffing around by Wilmott is only driving home to the jury that this good doctor's testimony is bad or the defense.

By the way . . . I thought ANY time someone makes a reference to suicide you ALWAYS take it as a cry for help and take it seriously.

And the doctor did say that he only reported her suicidal thoughts to the the attorneys because he didn't know who to contact at the jails. :giggle:

JA "felt a tremendous weight had been lifted off her shoulders" when she told her attorney and the Dr that it was self defense because she thought she'd made up the tall tale that would get her off the hook. IMO

Shut up Wilmott.

He is yelling because he thinks this Doctor is a buffoon, a fraud, full of *****. AND he is standing up for the VICTIM in this case because the VICTIM has rights just like you lying, murdering client does. He is yelling because he, along with millions of other people and seemingly the jury, thinks this whole self-defense scenario, is a load of bull!

If Jodi did tell him that then he had a responsibility as a dr. and didn't made no effort at all and in any way to let them know.

Did I asked you sir.LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member