Status
Not open for further replies.
Here we go...

seal.jpg

"You'll miss me when Wilmott does a Nurmi"

Pttthhhthh.

He hasn't got a Klum.

Sorry. Had to.

Jodi is suicidal but doesn't tell anyone bc she doesn't want to miss out on any social activity, clothes, materials? Hmm...

RS, you are an absolute disgrace to the mental health field and every single person who suffers from a genuine diagnosed psychological disorder and for those who have truly struggled with and/or have committed suicide.

So the questions were:

Do you have books in your office you lend to clients for free?

Did she ever tell you that she bought a gun to kill herself?
Did she ever tell you that she planned to kill herself with a razor?

Is there a difference between covering your tracks and an alternative reality.

Is that right?

For real on the last question? Love that one!:great:

Can someone explain why the trial has wasted so much time on the PTSD garbage? I feel so dense but I just don't see what in the world it has to do with whether or not she murdered Travis in self defense or whether or not it was premeditated.

imho, anyone could suffer from PTSD after brutally murdering someone whether it was premeditated or not. Why does it matter how SHE was affected by his murder???

Here's why they keep playing this part up Peggy:

The defense is claiming self-defense. 27 stabs and a slit to the throat doesn't fall under self-defense (neither does getting rid of weapons or cleaning up afterward) therefore they must avoid that WHOLE part of the event. The only way to avoid explaining this is to make it all disappear in this 'fog'.

Now, enter Samuels (who got paid $25,000.00) to make believe Jodi suffered from whatever the hell he's so desperately trying to sell this jury and...failing miserably.

If this wasn't so annoying (and the event so tragic) these shenanigans can almost be ranked as humorous!

Aahhh, good point rose! He could have just brought her a book from his office, but he chose to buy one and have it shipped to her.

I think I like this juror!

Didn't he claim he brought her the book right after their first meeting? It should be easy to check if Amazon still has the purchase record. IMO) I got a feeling it was not right after their first meeting. I think he brought it after he lost his objectivity and became involved with her. Same with the greeting cards.

Nailed by Juan!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Busted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He most certainly did say she was suicidal. Hope the jury has that in their notes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member