trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just proves she wasn't really suicidal. If she was, she wouldn't care about isolation or who was thinking what about her. No, no, JA only cared about attention. And she cares far too much about herself to ever harm herself.

Juror Question: Doc do you have books in your office that you could give to a client free of charge?

Answer: YES!
I think it was "patient" which is just the point the juror is missing. Jodi was never supposed to be seen as a patient of Dr. Samuels.

Before everyone becomes totally enthralled by the psychological stylings of Richard "Mopey Dick" Samuels, I would just like to point out an observation that has far more real-world relevance than his days of testimony.

And that is: Lean Cuisine Tortilla Crusted Fish smells kind of like gym socks.

AMIRITE?

ariastrial_20130320082013_320_240.JPG

"Not MY gym socks, sir"

Haven't tried that one...and don't think I will, on the basis of that observation you have made and shared so generously with all of us.:seeya:

One question was if he had free books in his office that he could loan out and Doc answered "yes"

JUDGE: Sustained!

Lawyers approach the bench

Wilma: Jude Stephens, please help me frame my question, pretty please? I don't know how to do it.

Really Ms. Wilmott? I mean, seriously, you think it's helping to drag this out and try to go into depth about the suicide stuff?? Come ON.

What is the 18 page letter I saw mentioned upthread? Was it introduced? Can we read it?

(sorry, trying to catch up after missing bits and pieces while at work)
The SLP sent it to Travis' family, on his birthday the year he was murdered, after her arrest, telling them who'd really killed Travis. It wasn't her, just in case you were wondering. I don't know if it was introduced but it's been mentioned previously and not that I'm aware of.

SLP= sadistic little psychopath. ;)

So the questions were:

Do you have books in your office you lend to clients for free?

Did she ever tell you that she bought a gun to kill herself?
Did she ever tell you that she planned to kill herself with a razor?

Is there a difference between covering your tracks and an alternative reality.

Is that right?

Samuels is a mandatory reporter. This is _insane_.

Her suicidal ideation increased and JA TOLD him that she didn't expect to be alive to face the trial.

Again. Samuels is a mandatory reporter.

The consequences of reporting suicidal thoughts can be somewhat dire? Somewhat humiliating??? Uh - it's not about popularity or comfort - it's to save their LIVES... ugh.

JW is a terrible lawyer. Just absolutely out of her league. What is she doing with the questions for Samuels that have been asked and asked and asked and asked before????

I hate her sing song girly voice & the inflections are annoying. I'm sure the jury is sick to death of her & her witness. SHUT UP.

There was a good question re: cover-up vs. alternate reality. Sounds like that juror isn't buying that BS at all. They just had the questions on HLN.

Sounds like Travis had a special bond with his grandmother.

Howdy Brooke

How are things in Aggieland, Home of the 12th Man and reigning Heisman Trophy Winner, Johnny Fotball Manziel?
BBM
I think they had a very special bond.

Howdy yerself! :) It's great here in Aggieland. Yesterday was The Big Event and the town is lookin' very spiffy, thanks to over 19,000 volunteers. We absolutely love living here! :heartbeat:
http://www.theeagle.com/news/local/article_98698d42-e7ab-5fb4-aa59-a283590e75fa.html

/OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member