trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Not sure about the jury question . . . . I lost feed . . . I only saw JW questioning Dr. Samuels but I did not hear last juror question . . . . anyone catch it?

Aahhh, good point rose! He could have just brought her a book from his office, but he chose to buy one and have it shipped to her.

I think I like this juror!

Shipping it to an inmate is LESS hinky! IMO He can't be accused of "passing"
anything inside the book if it comes directly from the seller.

Unfortunately, given his (ahem) expertise, I'm afraid we are in for Nurmi doing the direct with ALV... brace yourselves. It's going to be a rough couple of da- weeks...

So, she didn't tell you she nicked herself with a razor?

I am a little nervous now. I think Samuel toughened up and he also explained away and justified a few things. He looks slightly less incompetent now than last week, imo.

One good thing that bJuan got out there is her violence against her mom.

JUOR QUESTION; Alternative reality vs Cover your arse...

Great question and the doctor was NOT believable in terms of the Ninja Story. He is trying to say it was an involuntary, subconscious defense mechanism, not a lie to cover up guilt. LOL Yea right.

The calls to a dead mans answering machine...thjose were subconscious defense mechanism too?

Didn't she make that call, delete it, do another, delete it again, until she thought it was 'natural' sounding?

not to mention she admitted it to cover her tracks
go figure

What is the 18 page letter I saw mentioned upthread? Was it introduced? Can we read it?

(sorry, trying to catch up after missing bits and pieces while at work)

This line of questioning is so stupid... why not just ask, if the defendant commits suicide should you then alert the authorities because they had a plan.

All this talk of suicidal talk/ideation without a plan or any meaningful attempts screams of BPD.

This witness

Towel.jpg

Oh dear god .... I'm dying of boredom

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Good grief. Now she has a problem with putting people on suicide watch? Is she for real?

She should have gone in isolation. Get a good taste of what it is like to be isolated! Man, that is the best punishment of ALL! She will get NO attention!

Jodi lied about the suicide attempt. But, oh well....

Why is Wilma asking non jail staff about what the procedure is for suicidal persons in the jail?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState