trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I also wanted to say, in what universe is it kosher to send cards and gifts to a suspect in a murder trial out of "sympathy"? I don't care about their credentials, that's not right and I hope the jury remembers. And the fact that Samuels was previously penalized for crossing boundaries.. how did this sleazy character stay on the stand for so long?

Also, she was on tranquilizers, did he advise that those be? because I'm pretty sure that's treatment/therapeutic and not evaluation

Doc Samuels cannot RX anyone. He's not an MD.

What is up with Wilmott? Her hair is a mess, she looks borderline frantic.
She must have caught Jodi's cray cray.

FTLOG. There is not alternate reality.. She was in cover up mode. She lied for the love of G-d. ALL murderer's lie!!!!!!!!!!

So what's with these questions? Good for the defense or good for the prosecutor? I'm not getting a read on them?

He could have given her free books from his office but he chose to buy her one!

Jodi does look like she is medicated. Her eyes look kinda droopy.

what a shame if she isn't able to deal with it

SHE DONE IT

When did Wilmott morph into a member of the jury? Arrgh. This is torture. I need to get back to work.

He could have given her free books from his office but he chose to buy her one!

Aahhh, good point rose! He could have just brought her a book from his office, but he chose to buy one and have it shipped to her.

I think I like this juror!

So... Jodi was in conflict when dry humping another ....

Oooooo now I get it

Eyeroll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This is insane, I am about to throw myself into traffic!! She can't possibly think this is doing any good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mctigue30