trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Defense once again :banghead: Terrible.

Listen Jennifer. Bringing up every lie Jodi told about this case shines a bright light on the fact that it's nothing but lying. Nothing else. There are far too many of them to make it a condition.

Who cares about her suicide for Pete's sakes! She brutally murdered a man with out a care in the world. I don't care if she drew pictures of her tomb stone! She can use them when they put the needle in her arm. Travis didn't get a choice did he? Jodi took that away from him.

http://www.legacy.com/guestbooks/pe/guestbook.aspx?n=travis-alexander&pid=111722519&cid=full

June 15, 2008
My dear Travis,
I don't know how I can go on without you.I am so grateful you came to my home when you were 8 years old to live with me.We had many happy times together,you were an easy boy to raise,and a great young man.It was a pleasure to be your grandmother.I will always love you.....Mummum.

~ Norma Sarvey, Riverside, California

Sounds like Travis had a special bond with his grandmother.

Howdy Brooke

How are things in Aggieland, Home of the 12th Man and reigning Heisman Trophy Winner, Johnny Fotball Manziel?

My feed is behind, so I'm a bit slow, but I just wanted to say:

Is the defense for real?????

Trying to bolster a diagnosis of PTSD even though the test was flawed and out of date, making a mockery of actual sufferers everywhere.

It's sickening..
I hear that. All the folks with PTSD that I know (including me) would be so triggered by this trial the DT would have to hire a CNA to get me cleaned up and dressed for court.

THEN we would have to talk about how to manage my behavior when they got me there. I know what avoidance is, believe me.

My feed is back live now... jury just now entering... Samuels look so angry and frustrated. Good for him!

Juror questions.

Hi all!

I'm so frustrated with the way JA is treated with kid gloves I'm about to puke.

She murdered Travis yet, all the focus is on her and her so called trauma. Typical narcissist.

Ugh. Had to get that out. : )

Juror Question: Doc do you have books in your office that you could give to a client free of charge?

Answer: YES!

I don't like some of those questions, like at all.

I also wanted to say, in what universe is it kosher to send cards and gifts to a suspect in a murder trial out of "sympathy"? I don't care about their credentials, that's not right and I hope the jury remembers. And the fact that Samuels was previously penalized for crossing boundaries.. how did this sleazy character stay on the stand for so long?

Also, she was on tranquilizers, did he advise that those be? because I'm pretty sure that's treatment/therapeutic and not evaluation

is she seriously going to follow up these whole TWO questions

Great JURY QUESTIONS!

JA never told RS that she bought a gun to kill herself, or that she tried to commit suicide in Jail....SOMEONE is paying ATTENTION:great:

can JW ever say "nothing, your honor".....she needs to practice that....less is more

Wilmott has no idea when it is time to shut up...there were what 3-5 questions? No need to rehab him on three questions.

Can someone explain why the trial has wasted so much time on the PTSD garbage? I feel so dense but I just don't see what in the world it has to do with whether or not she murdered Travis in self defense or whether or not it was premeditated.

imho, anyone could suffer from PTSD after brutally murdering someone whether it was premeditated or not. Why does it matter how SHE was affected by his murder???
Obfuscation? A decided lack of defensible actions? The groundwork for an abuse defense?

Honestly, ya got me. Even if it were valid it wouldn't matter and instead they present a highly questionable expert who ends up appearing, imo, arrogant, combative, and even ignorant. I think it would've been better to present no expert at all rather than a seriously flawed one but that's the logic I use in my alternative reality. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karmalicious478