trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
juan is making me want to go stand in the corner for being a bad girl and i'm not even on trial. i would be so freaked if he was my dad.
I would feel so safe if he was my dad. Nothing like having responsible parents that hold you to a high standard, and live up to that themselves. I SO wish I had a dad like Juan.

Is the doc waiting around for a check or his papers back?? LMAO

Seriously, this judge is going to give exhibits back to this pseudo expert? Well then the media should go back in there and request access to the closed hearings that have taken place.

He probably wants combat pay!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What have I've missed? the dr. is packing his bags? has he cried uncle? did he admit to lying on the the stand?

It certainly has been a successful method for her to her to get her way.

Once when my mom was feeling sorry for herself and said she wished she could just die, my sister suggested we could put a pillow over her face, and if she struggled we'd know she was lying. Sick, I know, but we all laughed (even mom).

I <heart> your sister. That's so bad and funny at the same time. And so effective.

ALV is coming up now. I am sure it will just be her credentials the rest of the day though.

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

The attorneys are at Stephens' bench. Their animated voices can be heard above the white noise, though I can't make out what they say.

The SLP sent it to Travis' family, on his birthday the year he was murdered, after her arrest, telling them who'd really killed Travis. It wasn't her, just in case you were wondering. I don't know if it was introduced but it's been mentioned previously and not that I'm aware of.

SLP= sadistic little psychopath. ;)

So is this the same letter that she testified to sending earlier in the trial?

I've been proved wrong before, but didn't someone say last week that the dv professional coming up had also done work with male dv survivors? Despite the fact that she is a dt witness that gives me hope (sigh, which I'm sure will crash and burn shortly) that she will be objective and not automatically on woman=automatic victim spiel.

Oh crape...I'm not ready for ALV...Omg. I need vodka :panic:

Wilmot asks for things that Dr. Samuels owns . . . .
approach please . . .
Samuels walks up to the bench - standing behind Nurmi . . . .

JA looks around (nervously?)

Samuels walks back to the table and puts his case up and begins to zip shut pockets - waits with hands behind his back . . .

JA lifting her glasses to read underneath them it appears she is looking @ a book or magazine?

Samuels is standing with hands behind him rocking back and forth on his feet . . . . JA appears t be writing or drawing in a book - she does not engage him in eye contact - neither does he . . . . they are standing approx. 10 feet apart . . . .

There must be a sidebar conference going on about dr. Samuels original notes and whether they will be released back to him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sloan3039