trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #105

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did anyone else notice that when Wilmott gets up and is asking Samuels about JM's question about JA being able to sleep (just before the afternoon break), did anyone there notice that Nurmi pushes his hand forward as JA watches him, then JA pulls out a tissue, and drags the tissue across the table in front of her, appearing to pull something small off the table and into her lap?

Still getting pills, I wonder?

I replayed HLN a number of times, but not a good view of what is in front of her on the table other than the blue folder.

JW looks so stupid with all of her eye-rolling and smirking.
I've thought that many times during the trial. KN has been laughing and shaking his head, too.
How is it that Travis' family isn't allowed to show emotion but the DT does it continuously???

Dr Samuals what .. left some things he owns somewhere? Is Dr S approaching a bench conference, is that allowed?

I don't think I can stand to listen to whatever *advertiser censored* this next witness will spew.

oh boy. On to ALV's Curriculum Vitae ... :sigh:

I don't know if anyone has answered the questions about the juror's questions. This isn't the exact wording, but you'll get the drift.

Do you have books that you willingly loan or give to clients free of charge? Yes

can you access websites, news media stories etc? He said he has avoided all of those

Did Jodi tell you she purchased a gun in 2008 to kill herself? No

Something the Dr knowing about Jodi's plan to kill herself in jail with a razor.... No

Whats the difference between covering up or creating alternate reality? Didn't catch his answer.

ISA
thank you bunchs:seeya:

I like how RS is lurking around the sidebar now. Waiting for his check, maybe?

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

The Arias jurors can be heard making noises from their hallway. To my ear they sound frustrated.

This next witness is going to be brutal I just know it. Brace yourselves for a fantasy world where TA was an evil abuser. Hope I'm wrong...

Dr <mod snip> covering the spot where his a$$ used to be with his hands... Waiting for something

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Samuels is done and off the stand. The choir is bursting into song over here.

When the Jury comes back in, we are moving to the new witness!

:skip: :skip: ...................................................:skip:

So does this mean he didn't do his duty by reporting her wishes to commit suicide because he felt bad that she would be thrown into a cell naked?

People have accused him of being a compassionate man. I don't know WHAT people. Maybe just little voices he hears in his head. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett