trial day 36: the defense continues its case in chief #106

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IDK> This was the first time I heard this. I didnt start watching the trial until Jodi was on the stand. Did this person testify or was this a Jodi story?

Yes. She was an ex-girlfriend of Travis's and ended up looking far better for the prosecution than the defense.

Her testimony is here...

[video=youtube;SO0YdawUss0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SO0YdawUss0[/video]

Look at the pic of Travis's closet. When JM showed it to Jodi she must have realized everything is in order. She said I remember putting my foot on the edge of the shelf. JM had not asked her. How would she remember putting her foot on the edge of the shelf 4 and half years later? She was in fear and running for her life. How would someone remember that 4 days later? There was never a gun in the closet.

I have a question. Can JM get Jodi back on the witness stand? If he could, I would love for him to ask Jodi why she volunteer the statement about putting her foot on the edge of the shelf?

Originally Posted by QueenD
http://twitter.com/Mmartinfan4life/s...525378/photo/1

Is this new? Travis with dad as young boy with Spider-Man pants on

=====================================

Wow! It may be hormonal (my fellow WS'er chat room folks may identify this as "in heat") but that picture just made me burst out in tears. I hate her.

Sent from my HTCEVOV4G using Tapatalk 2

Yes, Callisto, such a sweet, sad pic. They both look so happy -- a big dude and a little dude, just bein' guys. His dad was a nice-looking guy, IMO. I can't imagine how TA felt when he saw that picture of his dad, and the little guy was prolly old enuff in that picture for the man he grew into to remember that scene. Ah, so very sad for them both. And Calllisto, I've got tears, too. And so many "Why..." questions, just as Travis prolly had, too.
icon9.gif
Oh, just too damn sad.
icon9.gif

Thanks to you, QueenD, for the link.

Please don't let the DT find out that cold sores is linked to memory problems. Just saw an article on this on Yahoo!

My guess is she feels justified because it will help her cause in the future because she will get so much public exposure she will likely be offered a pundit role on national television when discussing future cases - or she will write a book and have a wider audience from the public exposure.

People generally are self-serving. Not all people, but they do tend to base their actions in a self-serving way, even if they find a way to justify it and may even believe in their own justification.

Doesn't she have a book coming out next month?

I don't care if this expert is pink with purple polka dots. But if she is against abuse then she should be against it no matter WHO is dishing it out. She has made fighting abuse her life's work, so, shouldn't she be able to recognize JA's abusive traits. If she does, then why is she on the DT? If she honestly believes that JA was abused, what caused her to come to this conclusion? Surely not money and surely she has noticed that JA lies like a bearskin rug. So why is she here?

The DV expert can only testify based on what Jodi told her! ..,.

If I'm a juror ...ALL of Jodi's testimony is out, I'm declaring it unreliable and incredible.... So therefore ALL of <modsnip> testimony is out... As well as this DV expert.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The good doctor didn't take JA's alleged talk of suicide seriously because he and Nurmi were the architects of the 'suicide excuse'. They had to come up with a way to refute the 48 Hours interview where she said "No jury will ever convict me because I am Innocent." And besides, a malignant narcissist will never take their own life. If she indeed sent her Grandma a letter outlining her suicide plans, it was a cruel thing to do. Sounds like she was putting her family on a guilt trip. Who knows, she could have been planning to flee to Mexico or somewhere and wanted everyone to think she had killed herself. Heck, her family could have been in on a scheme to help her escape! It's curious that her grandparents have never been in court...hmmm.

Just thought of something else: On July 15, 2008, when JA was arrested, she was packing up the rental car to drive to Monterey to see Matt McCartney. Is it possible that Matt was going to drive with her to Mexico in the rental car, drop her off somewhere, and then return the rental car for her? Just a thought...my imagination is going wild, lol!
MOO
Interesting ideas. MM may well be hiding in Mexico as we type. He seems to have disappeared off the face of the earth and internet.

moo

I spend my days catching up on posts and my nights watching this trial!

I just can't get why it's a big deal that a juror supposedly yawned during JM's cross. So what? And this goes both ways. A juror could yawn during the Defense or State's part of the case and it proves nothing! I've yawned many times during JM's cross and I am in awe of him!

And I've said this before but I think it bears repeating that Arias is very much aware that she is being watched by a lot of people. I think she is purposely trying to make it appear as though she is bonding with a juror. She wants rumours flying about and for there to be chaos. She is desperate at this point.

I say we be calm and listen only to sincere and intelligent individuals like Katiecoolady. Until she tells us that there is a problem there is no problem! :)

BBM:

:rocker: Exactly ... I think you are right on here ... she is a "manipulator" ... a "troublemaker" ...

And I would "think" that IF another juror saw something that was not "right," they would report it ...

:moo:

Good night folks. Hoping I can catch up tomorrow.

ellybeanz March 25, 2013 8:40pm http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=203090&page=78
This video by our very own David Lohr contains the very few ;truths' that ever popped out of this liars mouth.

Her voice, when she is in recollection, for me registers the only true emotion I have heard from her. You can hear genuine breaks in her voice.
Of course, the liar intertwines made up stories with the truth - and you can hear her voice become strong when she is making the story up throughout this tape.
She hesitates or tries to stall Flores before she delivers a lie as well.

Here's the video/
http://youtu.be/Y-oIDEfAjSI?t=2h3m30s

This more than likely does not mean anything - however, I have always found the way Arias says "window (coverings)" odd in this video.

I'm not sure if Arias is "stretching" the word window out - trying to think of her next lie.

Im soooooooooooo SICK of this prosecuter and this whole case actually ..This guy is gonna have a retirement home right beside the Casey Anthony prosecuters house when this is over . There's no dought she did it but it's the prosecuter's blowing all these cases . The defense isn't winning it for her thier just staying quiet and letting this moron rammble on forever and ever im tellin ya right now he's blowen this case . There will be fist fight's in the dam jury room.This trial and prosecuter is a JOKE....

After this witness testifies, I hope WM has a triple icing for the cake. A slam dunk waiting in the wings.

Im soooooooooooo SICK of this prosecuter and this whole case actually ..This guy is gonna have a retirement home right beside the Casey Anthony prosecuters house when this is over . There's no dought she did it but it's the prosecuter's blowing all these cases . The defense isn't winning it for her thier just staying quiet and letting this moron rammble on forever and ever im tellin ya right now he's blowen this case . There will be fist fight's in the dam jury room.This trial and prosecuter is a JOKE....

I think most people would respectfully disagree.

Great idea but I don't think so . Here's the closet photo and there's a blue shirt. I do believe however that she absolutely was well aware of all of Travis' photos. I wonder where he kept it , if it was at his house or on his computer etc. She must have seen it!

ht_closet_arias_kb_ss_130227_ssh.jpg

Yessirree, snowcat -- She had seen it. I absolutely w/o a doubt think that JA had seen everything that was in his house. No doubt. Jodi meticulously "cleaned" every item in that house -- count on it. Grrrrrr....
icon8.gif

I had an experience last night that made me think of Jodi. I cut three fingers with the lid of a can. Blood was everywhere. I grabbed a napkin right away but still found blood from the kitchen to the master bath. It was in the rug, on the tile in the kitchen and bathroom sink, on some doors. It took me hours to clean these small droplets. I don't think Jodi cleaned any blood up. I think she put the camera on the bed and forgot it was there and when she picked it all up, the camera got mixed in with the sheets, and stuff, in the washing machine. For my three little cuts it took about 5 hrs. to clean. I can't imagine trying to clean 29 stab wounds and a throat almost decapitated. Plus a shot to the face. I'm still finding spots of blood. I think she got the knife, gun her clothes and then left. Oh by the way did everyone hear she was originally invited to Cancun? My typing is slow right now because I only have one hand so bare with me.
That's interesting because I had a similar thing happen and I thought if what Travis would have done in his final moments. I was playing with my cat when she managed to reach around and swipe at my face. She got my eyelid. I didn't feel much but I put my hand up to check and felt the blood. I immediately ran to the bathroom mirror to check the damage.

I think Jodi might have been pretending to play a sex game with a knife pointed at Travis. He had a rape fantasy, so maybe she planned a reversal of roles (but with murderous intent). That's the only way I can think she got him to sit down.

Then he jumps up and tries to push her away because he doesn't really think she'll do anything but is getting scared. She stabs him as he is attempting to get by her. Her rage is now out of control. The tone of his voice, and this Cancun trip, is enough to tell her this relationship is over for him and he already knew it before they had sex. When he realizes he's been stabbed, he doesn't realize the severity and instead of running out. He goes to the mirror. Then it all gets frantic from that point on. I did the exact same thing by looking in the mirror to inspect the damage. You know it's bad, but you want to check it out, to know what your next move should be.

I'm sure y'all have already discussed the Jurors' question to RS. I didn't get to hear them all but the two I heard stood out:

They asked him if he had access to the internet as it pertains to this case - He said No. (That tells me they don't trust him or heard him say something in testimony today that was different from previous testimony).

They asked him if JA told him that she bought a gun and said that she was going to use that gun to kill herself with it. In that same question, they asked if JA told him that she tried a razor blade on herself in jail. (This tells me that when Jodi testified to these things that they were BOTH LIES). The witness replied "No".

One of Travis's friends has him. Sorry i cant remember her name. By earlier posts dog is happy and healthy.

Travis left Napoleon to Deanna Reid in his will. Last week someone post that he had and blind and deaf.

The only Restraining Order that would have protected Travis would have been Jodi in handcuffs, foot restraints, a straight jacket and 30 lbs of duct tape!

In my experience, restraining orders do not stop a stalker from stalking. It makes it worse. A stalker is a sneak. They know how to hide, follow, watch, get passwords, etc. It's a very serious obsessive thought out game plan. And the victim should feel very afraid. IMO even if Travis would have changed his locks and kept his doors locked she would have found a way to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenduhhhhh