trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Anger!!!! Ughhh!!!! Empathy? I need a cigar! I can make it through this without nicotine. :( more random empathy studies...brainscans...
Did you notice how the 'group of men' from which she drew her empathy observations, that she then generalized to the entire male population, were all admitted abusers? :floorlaugh:

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial 39s
Juan and Det. Flores are whispering something to Travis' family. A few chuckles are exchanged. #JodiArias

Hi all!

I'm new here and would like to learn how to use quotes with the posters name, use emoticons, etc.

Where do I go to find all this info?

Thanks in advance : )

Oh Gosh! I've been doing this for so long, and I know there is a subsection somewhere with all the how to's but cannot remember where it is. I would suggest Private Messaging a Moderator or an Admin for this info.

I think (an Admin) would be able to point you to the correct thread.

OR, maybe this is the forum you might find helpful for all things posting related:

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=160"]Forum Information & Esoterica - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

:seeya:

Why cant these people stop with the threats already? Let this trial take its course!

Pretty much when a woman is on trial, IMO.

I call it the weaker sex defense - it's disgusting.

That isn't to say that no female defendant has never been abused by her victim, but almost every trial I have watched where a woman murdered a man, the defense tries to paint the victim as an abusive a-hole who had it coming.

If Jodi were a man, this DV expert wouldn't even be up there. The defense wouldn't have dreamed of smearing the female victim in such a way. If they did, every feminist group in the country would be marching on the courthouse.

But unethical defense lawyers don't bat an eye at trashing male victims.

All just IMO.

In my opinion the gender should NOT make a difference for having feminists marching in favor of Travis Alexander. Men should be feminists too. If, as a society, we are in favor of equality, both genders should be on board. I could go on about this, but .. this is not the forum for speeches.

OK, I'm back, took a little break from reality, is Juan up now?

unfortunately, no such luck!

does anyone else think Jodi looks miserable today - kind of pouty and bored???

I see the Defense coordinated their wardrobes again today . . . it's really getting old.

ALV didn't SAY that. She said that almost 100% of abusers were, themselves, abused.
I know- I want her to answer the other question as well: what % of people from abusive childhoods go on to be abusers (way less than 100% and Travis wasn't one of them).Without answering that question also, her information about "100% abusers come from abusive childhoods" is misleading IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487