trial day 37: the defense continues its case in chief #108

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Question for everyone....this morning everyone was raving about LaViolette and what a nice person she was and how smart, how educated, blah, blah, blah. Sorry.
Anyway, how many feel that way right this minute???

:banghead: at my naivety.

Question for everyone....this morning everyone was raving about LaViolette and what a nice person she was and how smart, how educated, blah, blah, blah. Sorry.

Not me. I took one look at her CV and said :facepalm: O M G this woman is going to go on a talkfest.

How the expert would do in a counseling session has absolutely no relevance to how and why Travis was murdered:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

I'm taking bets - how many days will these two have this irrelevant and
self serving conversation?
I think 3.

At $350.00 bucks an hour - she can talk all day I bet. Her stories may be interesting, but I find little relevance.

MOO

Mel

LOL Now I realized why I feel like putting on a granny gown,putting my hair up in a gibson girl and looking for my peace sign choker and my crochet handbag LOL! I was 18 in 77 and yes it is the same BS we were taught back then,funny but the woman I remember from my childhood were all manipulative,sneaky,and talked about offing their old man! Most were newly divorced friends of my mom's.One even told how every night she would wrap ex lax in a Hersey bar wrapper for hubby's dessert so he would stay home at night!He did die of colon cancer years later.I wonder if that was from her.

I'm burning my bra as I type this.

Balance of power did not happen when Jodi attacked Travis in the shower and Travis didn't see it coming. Yep.
Alyce, you do need to see the whole picture. Your testimony is very gender based in this case.

Um....excuse me,....
but You can't ask the other side of this dynamic.....
Because he was violently butchered!
:furious:

I feel like my earlier opinion of her as you stated above deserves me to be slapped upside the head thank you.

I'm taking bets - how many days will these two have this irrelevant and
self serving conversation?
I think 3.

For freaking ever and ever and ever and ever and ever to infinity. Or at least that's how it feels right now. :banghead:

Did I just hear that right? She gets more information from the survivor then the "perpetrator" Really? There is no survivor here.

PLLLEEASSEEE...Can this stop! How much can one take in one day! The jury must be pulling their hair out.

moo

Is she now allowed to "free flow" with what she's saying?

So she gets so much more info from the survivor than the abuser? Well got news for you - we have NO survivor!!!! He was butchered by the abuser.

What about all the children that are sexually abused and then grow up to be non-abusers. What about them Alyce?

That isn't the same as saying that most sexual abusers were, themselves, victims of childhood sexual abuse.

It isn't the same argument at all.

"All auto accidents involve a vehicle" is not the same as "all vehicles are involved in accidents". :banghead:

I'm trying so hard to remember that JM is just sitting there, soaking all this in, paying out the rope to ALV, waiting, planning, here have a little more rope ALV... take your time... don't even need to take notes, ALV. Just keep talking.

If ALV and JW cannot call TA by name as an abuser does that mean that the prosecution cannot call JA by name either? Will this whole testimony be hypothetical?

Really? Their questions so far have been well thought out and detailed. I have more faith in them than I thought I would after the CA debacle. I guess I'm just trying to stay optimistic.

Depends on the point of view. I see many of the questions as attempts by guilt-leaning jurors to get clarification on certain inconsistencies before voting for acquittal. Two in particular are really troublesome.

The one to Jodi involving the dropped camera and the one to the "Doc" asking about whether or not the stabbings could have been due to pent up rage over mistreatment.

Wouldn't you be annoyed if you had visited her in confidence then saw your own story pop up in a televised trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member