trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #110

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm sorry to keep harping but I am so steaming mad right now. It makes me want to quit following this trial. I can't stand how things are being run.

Imitrex under the tongue works in fifteen minutes, shot of imitrex or toradol works almost immediately. This is absurd. She's already on enough tranquilizers that she looks nearly catatonic. Give her some migraine medicine, take the ridiculously long lunch break that you usually do, and put her butt in the defendant's chair. No reason whatsoever not to get at least some testimony in today. It is not like she was on the stand. All she has to be able to do is aid in her defense. It is her witness...so its not like she needs to even do anything.

This Judge needs to seriously start making these people work.

Imitrex never worked for me but pain meds I think pretty much work for everyone.

I agree she is already doped up, gve her a drool towel and let's get on with it. This judge has ZERO control over her courtroom. Awful.

Beth K. just reported that Jodi did not appear to be sick.

In the hearing this morning I saw she did not look sick either while she whispered to Jennifer on and off.

Another report as I type, Jodi didn't appear sick but Jennifer told someone as Jodi was being led out "I WANT HER TO TAKE HER MEDICINE".

Do we put it past the family to lie and claim a headache when maybe Jodi is being combative with her own council. She needs to take her mental meds maybe?

I think that Jodi has been heavily medicated every day that she hasn't been on the stand, which would account for her long long longggg periods of gazing off into nothing. I'm guessing either anti-depressants or anti-anxiety.

So it's for sure a migraine on JA's part that got court cancelled??? Has anyone ever heard of SUCK IT UP????? I cannot believe she's allowed to direct the courtroom this way. Unreal.

Exactly! Many single mothers/parents have to suck it up and go to work sick/with a migraine every single day! Infuriating! :furious:

Jodi, Jodi, Jodi!

I just hope she gets her way and exactly what she wants for her LAST meal.

I heard it was the impact statements read by the family that upset her...they have gotten to know the family at the courthouse, from what I read.

:( That breaks my heart.

Oh Sam, hang on sweetie. This will not be the same outcome for you.

I really do not know how this family can go on. They are an incredible family. How much they must miss Travis, they probably need him the most right now as ridiculous as that sounds. It must make it even harder.

I am so worried for Travis' family. Every day of this trial is just a slap in the face for them. The only one there to think of them is Juan Martinez. This judge does not give a dam about what all of this is doing to them. It seems as though this judge is not in control of her court room. I think of Travis' family being like a very tightly wound coil, I'm afraid they may be at their breaking point. Does this evil killer even have to be seen by a Dr. I hope she really does have a migraine, I hope she is in more pain than she caused Travis to be in.

Even if she does have a migraine - and I suffer from migraines - the migraine will not cause more pain than Travis sufferred. He was stabbed, sliced and shot at. His poor family probably has severe headaches everday and they tough it out. I am spitting nails mad right now at that freaking beast.

Exactly.

And how do any of us know what's 'normal'? I would think that most of us haven't been in the bedrooms of others while they're having their private time.

What does it matter anyway what other people do in their bedrooms??

F. I just put the tv on to see the TH on criticizing Juan for autographing. Really?
I see nothing wrong with that at all. What is he supposed to do...run through the crowd of his admirers , blowing them off....making them cry?

I shut that nonsense off right away....good golly I'm going out to get me some free vitamin D.

This from a guy who wants to be a celebrity lawyer on day time television. hahaha

I believe I read the defendant plead guilty (iirc, I read it on Wild About Trial's twitter)

This might have already been cleared up, but I heard on HLN and on twitter that she gave him LWOP after he plead guilty.

@WildAboutTrial
"The current case is dealing with a man pleading guilty for murder. Juan and Travis' family sit and watch from media section. #JodiArias"

@WildAboutTrial
"Sounds like this guy is up for 25 years to life. He pleads guilty and is being sentenced now. #JodiArias"

@WildAboutTrial
"The defendant is sentenced to natural life in prison. It looks like they are wrapping up now."

Maybe Samantha was overwhelmed seeing another family get to the point of having justice. Who knows, but I don't think Judge S favors the defendants.

No fainting spell yet? C'm on Jodi, I'm disappointed!

If it helps prevent a mistrial then I'm all for JA getting coddled as needed.

As a migraine sufferer I know that stress can bring on a event. Remember the moment during the interrogation when she broke down and Det. Flores told her that the reality of the situation was setting in? I think it's setting in for her now and she's STRESSED. Four hours of useless testimony from her last witness yesterday... I think the reality is hitting her now.

This judge is a joke. A disgrace. JA is on trial for MURDER. She can sit in her chair, puke if she needs to. People work with migraines (as if she really has one) and all she has to do is sit.

I've had chronic migraines for over a decade now.

Yesterday I had a meeting at work and there would be absolutely no way to reschedule it. I was extremely nauseated and could feel the headache component of the migraine coming on. I grabbed my arsenal of meds, took them all at once, and within 30 minutes, I was feeling perfectly fine for the rest of the day.

Not sure why they couldn't do something like this for Jodi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela