trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Today as we post let's keep Rosemary Pierce in mind and and prayers. Yesterday she found out that the tumor on her grandchilds arm was cancerous and today they head to a pediatric
hospital.

Respectfully, it is her son. Just so everyone is on the same page.

Do you think that if we all ignore them, they'll go away?:floorlaugh:

No because I still watch them for the BOMBSHELLS! ugh, yeah, I admit I'm part of their target audience but I don't shiv a git about their opinions. :banghead:

Actually, some of the friends of Travis that they have on give an interesting insight into that #%*^H JA.

Ok, so I am not a legal brain. So any of you that can help me out. So we know the forensic Det has been added to the witness list. We know certain information can not be talked about during testimony due to prior rulings and what have you. In order for JM to ask about certain things the door has to be opened.

So, since ALV is bringing in 'examples' of what the continuim is about with other clients, can JM say bring examples that apply to JA.

i.e., stalking...sending 20 Iris's, going to the memorial service, revisiting the crime scene.

Basically, generalities that apply to JA that show SHE did some of those things?

Kelly

Apparently the attorneys are at sidebar and Jodi isn't in the courtroom. This is utterly pathetic.

Meanwhile, this just in, a high-ranking Mesa police woman was fire for alledgedly hacking into the Police Chief's e-mail.
:desert:

Good Mornin'

I've made the chili for the lads supper tonight....got my roasted red pepper and
fennel soup simmering on the back burner...

I'm ready...and it better be good after yesterday!:great:

Agreed. The groupie sideshow is unnerving! And this is not entertainment.

Exactly! This is not a reality show, this is real life!!! This fact seems to be getting lost in all these dumb HLN shows, and articles. Rockstar status? How about a great man just doing his job?

There are people who are outside the courthouse not for Justice for Travis, but to get a picture of the guy thats plastered all over the TV day in and day out. #celebritystatus apparently!

You'd think by now the jurors would tell Judge Stevens, hey, text me when you're ready to start. Very disrespectful of them. MOO

I'd like to see them pull a full on Easter egg pink, complete with Sunday bonnets for Jodi and JA and maybe, just to be festive, a little cotton tail stuck to Nurmi's rear.

You realize we're going to take that picture with us in our heads when the trial starts? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

I'm voting for orange, just cause I don't think we've seen JW or JA wear it yet. Is March madness still going on? Are there some good team colors they can show up in?

Since "lunch" has been the topic as of late I sure hope the Jurors wont be breaking to eat???? Or it will be a very short day :banghead: I use to be so impatient with the long lunch break. Not so now. Prolly cuz i know Jodi is toiling away in a holding cell eating the other half of her sack brunch :great: Must be really long for her.

According to KCL, Juan was asked to be interviewed by the press or something one day and when he was done people just came to him for an autograph. If you watch the video the TH keep playing it's all on that ONE day where he was actually ambushed with fans.

I think the way the TH try to paint Juan in a negative light is sickening. I guess they are narrow minded enough that they can't see their own behaviour? They are trying to create scandal where there is none, MOO.

Especially disgusting, to me, is them and Jean C. saying that JM shouldn't be celebrating before the verdict is in. What?? And, of course, comparing JM and Jeff A. How Jeff A. was soooo popular and look what happened! He lost!! :banghead:

Morning all! I thought we were supposed to start at 9:30 AZ time? I usually watch the azfamily channel on UStream, but right now they're playing a morning talk show - no seal. Does anyone have the seal on another link / channel?

wildabouttrials.com and azcentral.com both have the seal.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member