trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding this abuse stuff, I'd sure like to see a dissertation on how childhood abuse sets up a person for vulnerability to a sociopath like Jodi Arias. In my opinion she spent the entire relationship stockpiling Travis' weaknesses and vulnerabilities and used every one against him in psychological warfare. And he didn't even know it was happening much of the time (although by that one text, he was getting a clue but that was the tip of the iceberg).

And she's still doing it...still exploiting his vulnerabilities.

ALV during the cross and Janeen DeMarte, hopefully will educate this jury on the REAL dynamics that were going on and how they relate to childhood abuse.

This would be a good use of their time and talents.

OK I got my notebook back! I have windows 8 now. I went to grab a pic and I got stuck there for like 5 min! lol
Think I have it figured out now.
(maybe I should read the directions?)

Just fyi about HLN as far as I am concerned... I watch it to see what people who are not as informed as we are ~ and we know WAY more than the jury ~ have to say about the topic each night. How they vote and their reasons.

I do think that that (may) have a few "moles" on each panel because it has never been higher than 10-2. The more I watch the more I am leaning toward the whole thing being scripted as far as the jury vote.

I will say these "jurors" on HLN panic me BUT then again look at what they have to work with as far as evidence and time constraints.

I just report it each night.
Please don't think I am disrespecting anyone who has voted HLN off the island! :seeya:

My husband gave me a new laptop last month that has windows 8, and I'm lost. I asked him if there was a book for dumber dummies for me.

dang carpool time I can only hope there is a sidebar (if court does start while I'm gone) till I get b.ack

I'd like to see them pull a full on Easter egg pink, complete with Sunday bonnets for Jodi and JW and maybe, just to be festive, a little cotton tail stuck to Nurmi's rear.

have any of our sleuthers been able to find the actual witness lists???

Morning all! I thought we were supposed to start at 9:30 AZ time? I usually watch the azfamily channel on UStream, but right now they're playing a morning talk show - no seal. Does anyone have the seal on another link / channel?

I left to take a quick shower and have returned (wrapped in a towel with one on my head) to find that court has not yet resumed. :rolleyes:

Michael Kiefer@michaelbkiefer

Juan Martinez and the Arias attorneys are at the bench with the white-noise machine roaring. No sign of Jodi Arias yet.

Seriously I had hope the other day when the judge managed to get things started on time.

I guess on the other trial she's hearing no one told her when they needed to quit for the day so she doesn't have any concept of time. After all, Nurmi demanded they never go past 4:30 and darn it, they never have.

HLN just said attorneys in sidebar...no way, really???

What is the schedule for next week? Anyone?
I know there is no court on Monday, April Fools.
Half or whole days for next week?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member