trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
(psst - I put my favorite tomato salad recipe on the sidebar thread, all that talk got my mouth watering)

I mentioned at the end of the last thread that the smell (of the body) might not have been as noticable thoughout the house because he had 2 separate AC zones. Don't know where they were split, but the air doesn't mix, especially if the doors are closed

I think the dryness of the air had a lot to do with there not being that much odor. I think they said that the body was more mummifying than decaying. It's moisture that really causes something to smell really bad... the more moisture the pungent the odor.

Camera showing courtroom. All attys present. No sign of JA.

I hope the fact that JA isn't there doesn't mean the princess has another headache :(

No JA? This can't be good...

Regarding this abuse stuff, I'd sure like to see a dissertation on how childhood abuse sets up a person for vulnerability to a sociopath like Jodi Arias. In my opinion she spent the entire relationship stockpiling Travis' weaknesses and vulnerabilities and used every one against him in psychological warfare. And he didn't even know it was happening much of the time (although by that one text, he was getting a clue but that was the tip of the iceberg).

And she's still doing it...still exploiting his vulnerabilities.

ALV during the cross and Janeen DeMarte, hopefully will educate this jury on the REAL dynamics that were going on and how they relate to childhood abuse.

This would be a good use of their time and talents.

Check under Adult Children of Alcohols. The dynamics are about the same. :(

Maybe its like a Where's Waldo and we'll find the *advertiser censored* in the audience somewhere...?

Last night Nancy Grace was commenting on how she thinks it's wrong that the jury will never get to see the videos we see on TV. (It must be snowing in hell 'cuz I actually agree with her on something.) Now I am wondering which, if any, videos they have seen. Mainly, have they seen Det. Flores' interrogation when he went to Yreka?

My brain is so saturated with info on this case that everything is getting 'foggy'.:what:

Schuby and Ricki thanks a bunch!:seeya:

I readthe reasons why the DT wanted the order. It stated some odd things, like it would show their opinion on JAs guilt/innocence, witnesses they interviewed, JA would not get a fair trial if it were not protected ~ their favorite scare tactic, etc. It was very odd!

The filing actually said 'it would show their opinion on JAs guilt/innocence....':what:

Well, in my mind, IF they thought she was innocent it wouldn't hurt his defense. OTOH, IF they thought she was guilty, well, :behindbar:

Wow! My mind runs wild on that one!:eek:

JMHO
fran

When the cam first came up at the bench, and the lady was standing there talking to her...I thought it was Jodi!

I was thinking why in the HELL is she having a pow wow with the judge!

OMG. You're joking right??????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member