trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HLN isn't going to break as quick now that jean c is on stand.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since this is the second time he has alleged Misconduct this must be personal for Nurmi.

Besides being desperate he's jealous that nobody wants his autograph or even cares who he is.

There are no words in any language to describe just how disgusted I am right now with Jean C and this defense team.

Did anyone catch the report by Jean C., yesterday, about JM giving autographs? She claims to have seen a juror watching JM giving autographs, having his picture taken, talking to admirers, etc. Supposedly, there are benches in the area where this happens and this juror is out there, a lot. IMO, she has managed to insert herself into this case and is working hard to get Jodi a mistrial. Said it is horrible for a juror to witness such wrongdoing by JM....I hope and pray that Travis' family and friends steer clear of her and never, ever say anything that she can and will twist around to help Jodi. :furious:

I bet there is a hearing about this and said juror is dismissed, at the least. Mistrial? Maybe...

I thought the first time I heard Jean C. talk about it she said there were benches nearby where jurors COULD be within view. I don't remember hearing her say someone SAW it.

ETA: Seems to me the tape should be easily forwarded to the Judge for her to see exactly what was said.

But imho the issue starts with people going up to the lawyers in this case like they're celebrities. It's a trial. Not a tv show. But that's jmo.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE KIDDING ME.

I VERY MUCH dislike jinkasauras

Yes! She really ticked me off when she had drinks with Casey Anthony's defense team after the "not guilty" verdict. I kinda hope she gets what she deserves as far as her future with any network. She's such a blow hard with her opinions! Puke!

Wonder if HLN will break in on their own "personality" with commercials now?

Oooooo this means Juan can cross Jinkasnitch, right?

Cesarez needs to stop her sensationalized journalism. She'll do anything to get a story.

The defense blowing everything out of proportion again...

Ha! All this over a concern it could happen, not that it did happen. What a fricking joke!!

I thought it was really strange that he was out there giving autographs and taking pictures. Then HLN claimed he was a rockstar. That bothered me... While in my own world, and here at WS Juan is a great prosecutor... he is not a celebrity! There was one girl on TV who said she was like... "OMG OMG, he got into the elevator with me and I was in awe". It just strikes me as off that people latch on and believe that this man has celebrity status when he is prosecuting Travis Alexanders murderer. I think its weird.

This trial needs to get over with, the media has turned it into a circus and the crazies are all out there. The longer it goes on the longer I fear that a mistrial could happen because of the chaos.

One of the JM fan pages on FB is not there anymore.....or maybe I didn't mark it right.....:waitasec:

He is making a big mistake! She is the defenses #1 supporter!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Crystalbohnet