trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel so sorry for Martinez. He never expected to have a fan club. He was only trying to be nice. He is a decent man. Now it could ruin his case?

I just feel so bad for him.

Jose Baez posed for pictures after court. Didn't Drew Peterson's attorneys hold regular press conferences and appear on HLN during the trial?

Yes, they held ridiculous pressers. But they only hurt themselves.

I don't blame JM for any of this. It is the groupies, and the groupie mentality. What the hell is wrong with people? :banghead:

I love when Juan Martinez refers to himself as "The Prosecutor" Makes me giggle :)

Look at the way this 50-something woman is dressed! Shame on her.

Just curious, what is wrong with the way she is dressed. Her hair looks bad but other than that I don't see anything wrong. What am I missing? Is
it the sleeveless dress?

i want to add a big *advertiser censored** YOU to Michael Kiefer for inaccurately reporting how Juan Martinez walks out those front doors regularly for photo ops. ONE TIME. F YOU!!!!

what a ridiculous ploy. Didn't even get the facts straight before wasting time
:furious::furious::furious:

Wait...sounds like Jean C is answering honestly, IMO. Still don't like her, but at least she doesn't seem willing to lie for Nurmi in court.

she was very pleasant on the stand, yay JC!

I hate that Judge Stevens keeps everything so close to her chest - the jury isn't in the room, can't she, in open court, ream Nurmi a new one just once? MOO

Jinkasaurus should be fired for the way she insinuated herself into this trial. No joke. F-I-R-E-D. Or, to carry on with yesterday's 'southern' theme: Fared.

Nurmi is an idiot. All he did was tell the jury, in so many words, that JM is the hero!!!

ETA: Rats - thought the jury heard all that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mili