trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She can not say whether or not if she likes JA.

jean did nothing wrong and it really sucks that the one comment i'm making on this, having watched all of the trial so far, has to be to remind you people to stop taking your frustrations out on a woman has/is/and should continue doing her job.

and btw, she is NOT pro defense and it's getting old reading the constant bashing of someone for simply doing their job. she is paid to offer legal opinion and depending on the broadcast, assigned a position.

At best she was fooled, at worst she is chasing fame and fortune. No excuse for what this witness is pulling.

PASA and I are not there. I will go down at lunch time just for katie. I wasn't planning on going but I will be there now to just give her some comfort and take her to lunch.

You're a saint!

She is a beautiful girl, but why does JM need anyone championing him? He's done a great job since Day 1 of this trial--and before.

I guess my issue with all of this is that he's a man doing his job (exceptionally well) but some people seem to want to be close to him, so that they can share the gleam of his success.

I wish everyone would leave the prosecutor's team alone and let this trial proceed unimpeded.

I do agree, though... Katie is a beautiful girl.

Exactly. JM hasn't done anything wrong, except maybe be polite to people in an awkward situation. This is a travesty. Katie just took a pic with him, there was no conversation recorded. How is this JM or Katie's fault?? Jeez..

I like people.

If you likea me, like I likea you and we both likea the same......

If they developed such a rapport did the killer actually tell her just how she violently killed TA ?

In Fla. where I worked the attorney's come in through the back door. I think Martinez may have been a little out of line. If he talks to the press that's one thing but to be signing autographs and having his picture taken like he's some kind of celebrity. This is a very serious case and needs to be taken seriously.

Please link any fact that shows JM is not taking this case seriously! :furious:

For ALV to testify for Jodi knowing that Jodi lied to her is egregious in the least.

KCL: Please let Katie know that she's doing an awesome job and don't be intimidated by the DT's jealousy and contempt.

I'm just so angry they tried to embarrass Juan Martinez--he's so humble & he's a true champion for Travis' family. :furious:

Ditto.

I look forward to Katie W on Dr. Drew. She is a natural! Love her!:rocker:

<mod snip> is so unprofessional with all the laughing. It drives me nuts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member