trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't Jodi hack Travis' computer and send out emails to other women?

After speaking with JA - she accepted the case and agreed to pursue this case an agree to look into it . . .she was sent a plethora of information . . .

reviewed 7 hrs CBS video and the one that was aired
journals, instant and text messages and emails from JA, TA and Sky and Chris Hughes

texts, emails etc from TA to other women

20 collateral interviews done with TA's parents, friends, emloyers

44 hrs with JA
went over Dr. reports, saw crime scene photos,

she is not an expert in testing . . . she spoke with/talked to JA, clarification and documentation on couple of things . . . moreover establishing a relationship with JA.

whethershe is doin court cases or public speaking . . . must develop a repoire with people you are talking to . . . . create a rapport has been seen as collusion . . . .

with men create a relationship enough they work with her. .. if they trust her they might be able to give information to her and try new things that she suggests.

Does she like people . . . . yes but it doesn't cloud her judgeent but offer to be able to see more . . . goes with JA as well when she spoke with her . . . helps

cloud your judgement? . . . no I don't . . . in any case. . . objection (2 times)
how do you work your cases so your judgement is not clouded . . . .whetherfamily law, criminal, or other cases she spends a lot of time looking in to the case . . . .

she orderd a magazine called ODE and sent her 4 books . . . she has done that for other people in jail because.

objection - sustained
may we approach?

She sent books too. Oh Brother. Books on battered woman I would guess.

LV and Wilmott claim that LV's judgment about JA is not clouded (v Samuels, I guess). Like that convinces us.

Books .. so that's how Jodi knew what lies to make up. She didn't miss a single abuse indicator did she?

Still like the witness, she's helping JM more than JA because we all realise SHE was the abuser :)

GOOD Juan is going to keep her on track today. Who cares what GIFTS she gave to someone ELSE - we're talking about ARIAS

Wow, Jodi just wrapped both of these "experts" around her crooked little finger

I JUST KNEW all the antics and the crush of people that are flocking to this trial were going to jeopardize this case. People just need to BACK OFF going to this trial and let Justice run its course and so Travis and his family do NOT get cheated out of Justice because people think they have some personal stake in this case when they do NOT. Its one thing to watch it on TV and talk about in web rooms but when tons of people start causing the court problems and jeopardizing the trial, then that's a WHOLE different story. Really people, I have nothing but respect for Mr. Martinez but people need to back off of him and let him do his job. Just MHO... Sorry i f I step on some toes.

Good lord! Isn't all this, plus Samuels, evidence of how manipulative Jodi is?

How the h3ll does some low-life nobody end up with so many resources invested in her?!?!

Astonishing.

JJS had better knock the attitude from Jennifer RIGHT NOW at this sidebar. Her scoffs are highly inappropriate.

ALV may not know that JA lied to her, JM will clear it up..,

Exactly. JM hasn't done anything wrong, except maybe be polite to people in an awkward situation. This is a travesty. Katie just took a pic with him, there was no conversation recorded. How is this JM or Katie's fault?? Jeez..

If JA saw that picture, perhaps she FINALLY realized she isn't the "star" of this trial. People would rather have their photo made with the man prosecuting her. I'm quite sure that affected her. :twocents:

She actually spent time with Jodi and took the case. Are you kidding me. I've lost all respect for her now. :banghead:

Forgive me for coming in late, but I totally agree with you. She also reviewed the 48 hours tapes and the autopsy and crime scene photos and still took the case. That's scary.

Ms LV wouldn't testify if she didn't believe in her "subjects"

She, too, sent Jodi books and a subscription to Ode (?)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485