trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The huffing and puffing of defense attorney W is off-putting

It turns out thus far that AVL is the biggest ENABLER of the psychopathic murderer of all! Four books and a subscription to Ode Magazine to a slaughterer. What a crock!

With the books again! Wonder if Jodi wrote secret messages in those mags. Sent her mags. so that they could aid her and how to act in trial?

For crissakes, did all the defense witness get duped into sending her gifts??????

I hate the constant "Can we approach" but watching Martinez cut Nurmi off gives me a chuckle. Along with Wilmott getting pissed at every objection.

Oh come on...

Let's sum up her testimony: Perpetrators and victims don't always look the same, or behave the same. The relationship between two people may or may not have elements that may or may not show that there is domestic violence. Some people that grew up in a broken home may or may not develop violent tendencies.

Now, apply these efn generalities to the facts of this case, or wrap it up!:banghead:

Oh, there is nothing wrong with Alyce sending a prisoner gifts - but you have a problem with the prosecutor getting mad love!? :facepalm:

Waiting patiently for the rebuttal. Juan will be amazing and the defense will get the bad karma they so richly deserve.

Finally we are on Jodi and are past the DV tutorial.

Jennifer is so huffy with JM's objections. I love it!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD. After the DT wasting 2 days of time, I hope he continues to constantly object over every bit of this testimony to drive JW, Arias ( and the witness) absolutely crazy like they have been doing to everyone!!! jmo

Juan is fast and furious with his objections today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump