trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm starting to dislike this witness. It's not professional to smirk on the stand & she is talking total PANTS! Why can't these ''professionals'' get it into their heads that they are meant to be impartial in their analysis- by sending them self help books you are saying you buy into their lies

Why did you send JA items? . . . I think that jail is a pretty boring place and get ready for trial - helpful for them to read educational and fun to read. . .

had people who don't know me . . . I have done this in other cases . . .
does that help you - I don't think of it as helping me - I have never done that

done this only for JA or in other cases?
other cases - consistent for me . . no rules against this . . . I ask the procedure for sending items with the jail and follow - it is not an ethical boundary unless you are trying to get something from somebody - which I am not.

about JA . . . . learned about her Family of Origin (FoO) . . . .
objection
Judge she has already discussed everything that she has reviewed - approach please

Now we know where Jodi got some of her notions from. There were times on the stand that it sounded as if Jodi was paraphrasing professional books or something in regards to abuse. She would use wording more aligned with reading books on abuse and such. Now I know why!! :what:

Absolutely! Glad they opened the door for that.

JM needs to ask Nurmi and Willmott how many autographs did they sign since this trial began. And, how many people want their picture taken with them.

Crikey, Juan is FLAMING HOT ON FIRE today!. My head is spinning!

Good lord! Isn't all this, plus Samuels, evidence of how manipulative Jodi is?

How the h3ll does some low-life nobody end up with so many resources invested in her?!?!

Astonishing.

I think it's because she's a bully and people are scared of her...same way CA wrapped various people around her finger.

I'm only listening right now with ear buds.....all I keep hearing is JW huffing and sighing after every JM objections

Way to go JM. Disrupt with objections just like they did! JW is already rolling her eyes and getting flustered. Piece of cake! Keep at it!

moo

Unless I'm trying to get something from somebody!!! :laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry::laughcry:

Gus Jr. just got busted!!

JJS had better knock the attitude from Jennifer RIGHT NOW at this sidebar. Her scoffs are highly inappropriate.[/QUOTE

This Judge has done nothing to stop it so far!:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

dang - <mod snip> is snippy today.....

I think this is taking a toll on ALL OF US! Them included.

Dont get me wrong though, I have no sympathy for them, us on the other hand..... :banghead:

44 hours speaking to JA, review of 48 hours interview, and interviews done by other people. And time spent to develop rapport with Jodi, as she does with other perpetrators. The jury should be thrilled.

Basically, she acted as therapist, not a neutral evaluator.

I might be misinterpreting things, but it seems Jodi is very much preoccupied with Martinez today, eyeing him and quickly jotting notes when he does.

Anyone else see this? I'm not entirely familiar with the layout of the courtroom, so perhaps she is looking at someone else. Interesting nonetheless!

Ditto.

I look forward to Katie W on Dr. Drew. She is a natural! Love her!:rocker:

I know people are going to hate me but honestly...

leave Juan alone, for now. Let's not put him on the spot or put him in any situation that could be twisted. It's not that it's anyone's fault. The issue is we have a <mod snip> running the show on the DT and some in the media. I do not want Juan to have to deal with one more thing no matter what it is. I don't want him to have to answer to anything or change his behaviors.

I don't want Juan uncomfortable becuase he has to watch himself.

I don't blame a single soul for wanting to be close to Juan or boasting that they got a photo with Juan. He is an amazing person! Let's give that amazing person a clear path to end this trial as easily as possible.

Just to speak up for my girl Katie, she happened across this taping for a local news outlet as she walked out the courthouse. She was walking past , saw others take their pic with him, and asked for one herself. It was completely unplanned and spontaneous (I know as I've heard this story out of her mouth many times--she adores and respects Juan Martinez so she was excited about it). HLN put that pic on their front page this week...we discussed this just yesterday at lunch. She asked for none of it other than the photo.

And those of us who attended the Scott Peterson trial remember the nearly daily press conferences Mark Geragos gave on the courthouse steps. JM did NOT give a "press conference". He posed for some photos. He NEVER walks out the front of that courthouse unlike Nurmi and CO who have done so many times as I've walked right out with them!!! Gone down the same elevator even.

this was a stunt by Nurmi to try and grasp at a straw and disarm JM (good luck with that). Do I have to add the prosecutor's name to my straw grasping quote below? I'm so upset I can barely type I'ms erious . I just need ot see Katie and let her talk and make sure she's ok. i adore her.

Since ALV got magazine subscriptions and books for Jodi, who actually paid for them in the long run? Did she get reimbursed by the DT (tax payer $$)?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump