trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the signifigance of the ribbons the Arias family is wearing? Was that ever established?

This whole thing is turning into a huge power trip.

I wish I knew Japanese or Chinese....I keep trying to read LAV's jacket.....

It's Chinese and roughly translated says "I am being paid $300 per hour to spout this vacuous trash, na-na-ne-na-naaaaaa......!"

I count about 43 people in red today.

Katiecoo is not currently in the audience. I will concur with your assessment however.

i am confused still. the pretty lady that took a pic with JM - I see PRETTY LADY I SEE IN COURT ROOM - RED DRESS AND FLOWER ON SHOULDER I THINK. i think shes one of our websleuths

ode
/ōd/
Noun

A lyric poem in the form of an address to a particular subject, often elevated in style or manner and written in varied or irregular meter.
A poem meant to be sung.

Hi all! I was re-watching the police interview (DET. Flores) tapes againl, and when he tells her what he thinks her motive is for doing the slaughter, she says" Well, maybe I was a little jealous, about him going to Cancun, but that's not the reason" I swear that sounded like a confession.

JM is orders of magnitude a better attorney than JW (and she knows it).

Wilmott's giggles have turned very passive aggressive this morning...

Yeah, but today....those eyes sliding back and forth. What the **** is she watching????

Not sure her family or Travis'

I thought she has been eyeballing Tanisha all week JMO & MOO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I wonder if the mother and aunt are wearing those DV ribbons because they have been victims of abuse...?

Not a stretch to think that a guy who took steroids for bodybuilding wouldn't have anger issues.

What's hilarious about this is that Jodi accused her mother of physical abuse (and her father). I'm still laughing about TruthDetector's post yesterday, asking if Jodi's mom tied her ribbon on the handle of her wooden spoon that she (allegedly) beat Jodi with.

I bet Jodi was hoping to kick Katie DDJ out of the court room.

Throw the family under the bus - here we go. Mum and her spoons...:D

Here we go. Abuse-by-numbers. She was disciplined in a way AL thought was over the line. Of course, she wasn't there, there's no way to quantify such a thing, and it's based on JA's statements. Why is this allowed again?

jean did nothing wrong and it really sucks that the one comment i'm making on this, having watched all of the trial so far, has to be to remind you people to stop taking your frustrations out on a woman has/is/and should continue doing her job.

and btw, she is NOT pro defense and it's getting old reading the constant bashing of someone for simply doing their job. she is paid to offer legal opinion and depending on the broadcast, assigned a position.
BBM

If members of this forum are posting stuff that is against the TOS, report it and a mod will take care of it. Other than that, people are free to post their emotional reactions within the bounds of the TOS. They don't have to stop.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UncleGrump