trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek: the dreaded wooden spoon.

Jodi's dying father is now being bashed by the defense.

How nice.

I have not heard a single bit of evidence about the father until now.

Remember Jodi's terms "My childhood was ideal".

Don't ask about Jodi's mom. I have very choice words about that woman. Nothing having to do with a wooden spoon. I actually wish that story was true right about now.

i am confused still. the pretty lady that took a pic with JM - I see PRETTY LADY I SEE IN COURT ROOM - RED DRESS AND FLOWER ON SHOULDER I THINK. i think shes one of our websleuths

She is katieDDJ but rarely posts here. SHe is my dear friend.

This is disgusting. There is no limit to what Jodi will do.

Poor Jodi feels threatened that a beautiful girl is taking her out of the spotlight.

As Juan said: "This occurred outside the courtroom"... - I agree.

Yeah sounds like this will be "Rage built up her entire life, she was a victim, then it exploded when TA pushed her over the edge." These people are vile.

'Sort of inappropriate...' way inappropriate, IF we believe Jodi, which we can't. He sounds revolting though, and it wouldn't shock me, she came from somewhere.

So now we can add our dying father to the list of people thrown under the bus.....

This professional??? said *advertiser censored* & booty in court? What is this 3rd grade recess?

Did anyone else catch the look of surprise on Auntie's face?! LOL
This is news to her.

Just as a side note, Jodis family is wearing Purple Ribbons.

Purple is for Domestic Violence Awareness.

Uh oh...we're heading toward the sexual-and-physical-abuse-as-a-child defense as to why she killed Travis.

Just to speak up for my girl Katie, she happened across this taping for a local news outlet as she walked out the courthouse. She was walking past , saw others take their pic with him, and asked for one herself. It was completely unplanned and spontaneous (I know as I've heard this story out of her mouth many times--she adores and respects Juan Martinez so she was excited about it). HLN put that pic on their front page this week...we discussed this just yesterday at lunch. She asked for none of it other than the photo.

And those of us who attended the Scott Peterson trial remember the nearly daily press conferences Mark Geragos gave on the courthouse steps. JM did NOT give a "press conference". He posed for some photos. He NEVER walks out the front of that courthouse unlike Nurmi and CO who have done so many times as I've walked right out with them!!! Gone down the same elevator even.

this was a stunt by Nurmi to try and grasp at a straw and disarm JM (good luck with that). Do I have to add the prosecutor's name to my straw grasping quote below? I'm so upset I can barely type I'ms erious . I just need ot see Katie and let her talk and make sure she's ok. i adore her.

BBM

Next time that happens say; You're not going out the front door Kirk? Are you? Aren't you afraid of being accosted by fans?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member