trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Controlling and manipulative? Sound familiar?
It's all about JA isn't it?
All this stuff may be okay after she is convicted but what does it have to do with premeditation? I thought that was what this trial was about?
I really don't care about what happened to JA before she butchered Travis to explain why she is such a hot mess. That is clear. I want to hear about whether or not JA premeditated the murder of Travis.

Omg..Trashing Jodi's father .... what time will the inevitable Travis trashing start?

Just to speak up for my girl Katie, she happened across this taping for a local news outlet as she walked out the courthouse. She was walking past , saw others take their pic with him, and asked for one herself. It was completely unplanned and spontaneous (I know as I've heard this story out of her mouth many times--she adores and respects Juan Martinez so she was excited about it). HLN put that pic on their front page this week...we discussed this just yesterday at lunch. She asked for none of it other than the photo.

And those of us who attended the Scott Peterson trial remember the nearly daily press conferences Mark Geragos gave on the courthouse steps. JM did NOT give a "press conference". He posed for some photos. He NEVER walks out the front of that courthouse unlike Nurmi and CO who have done so many times as I've walked right out with them!!! Gone down the same elevator even.

this was a stunt by Nurmi to try and grasp at a straw and disarm JM (good luck with that). Do I have to add the prosecutor's name to my straw grasping quote below? I'm so upset I can barely type I'ms erious . I just need ot see Katie and let her talk and make sure she's ok. i adore her.

I am very grateful that you and others are able to be there for Travis and his family. Don't back off or back down because of a few haters. Their agenda is so obvious it's almost laughable. :tyou:

*advertiser censored* too small at 7 pshhh all bs

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

jean did nothing wrong and it really sucks that the one comment i'm making on this, having watched all of the trial so far, has to be to remind you people to stop taking your frustrations out on a woman has/is/and should continue doing her job.

and btw, she is NOT pro defense and it's getting old reading the constant bashing of someone for simply doing their job. she is paid to offer legal opinion and depending on the broadcast, assigned a position.

She is certainly pro defense

This witness needs to get it in her head that Jodi is NOT her patient. Be a professional & assess analytically

JC looked giddy on the stand today. She's thrilled with herself for being 'impartial' Like you know, supporting the Defense during the day and the Prosecution when Nancy Grace is around. So unbiased. Brilliant!
My impression of Jean C on the stand was that she wasn't willing to spout BS in court. The stuff she does on HLN...well, she's being paid to get the ratings. I dislike HLN, but I guess I can't fault her for doing her job well. The fiasco this morning is all on Nurmi and JW, IMO.

Guests....
jump onboard and become members!

I bet you have an opinion too?

I think they are slanting towards a George Anthony defense....."made sexually inappropriate comments about her" and "I learned about loyalty." Shoot me in the face....

WTF did JA ever "give up" for TA?????

the opportunity to support herself?

WTH?

She sacrificed what for him???

This is wretched. I said the other day that I was enjoying listening to ALV (NOT her testimony per se, just her expertise) but today? Oh HAIL NO!! Unbelievable what these people (DT, witnesses, etc) are doing to Travis, Travis' family & the murderesses family are deplorable.

OMG this whole thing is over Katie the DD juror!? Dear lord Nurmi, seriously?

Somebody please explain, all I keep hearing in these posts is about Katie the DDJ. But what I saw was the issue of JC on the stand and JM's rock star status. All the way around seems like JA knows a lot from behind bars all day?? :what:

In ALL my years I have NEVER bought a subscription for a client, and nether did any of my staff or volunteers. Enmeshing with a client is dangerous business in this field.

At holidays and sometimes for group, community agents or fraternal organizations might put together gift type items to be disbursed. Clothing and hygiene essentials were ok. I just don't understand how these pros do not see their OWN boundary issues.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member