trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, seriously...her Mom beat her with wooden spoons and her Dad was a jerk. Did either of THEM stab each other nearly 30 times, then shoot and slit the others throat?

Yeah, JA was so loyal that she dumped DB 4 days after meeting Travis. Real loyalty there. She didn't stay with Travis out of loyalty. It's not like Travis was begging JA to stay and that he would change. And they were only in a relationship for a matter of months, not married, no kids, no ties. They weren't a couple for nearly a year when she killed him. This may apply to long term married people with families, not for obsessed stalkers. What she calls loyalty I call obsessed.

this is so angering to listen to!...I really hope Juan reminds the jury of the less than 24 months total time JA even knew Travis, and the total of 5 months that they were a couple

This is dreadful... throwing the family under the bus.

Hey ALV! We ALL have childhood issues but we don't go slaughter someone!

:boohoo: Jodi's dad said mean things to her. So that gives her the ok to butcher Travis?

FGS!

This is horrendous. Her poor father.

The man behind ja's mom is snoozing. How much you want to be the jury is feeling the same?

Did she know about the tire slashing? by the ...aain't allowed to give names but somebody slashed Travis' tires twice he did not press charges , but his sister said he kinda knew whom to blame..

yup - the George Anthony syndrome. Daddy said mean things to her. Such abuse!

Hi All! I was re-watching the Det. Flores interview with JA again. He tells her what he thinks her motive is, and she say's "well, maybe I was a little jealous about his trip to Cancun, but that"s not the reason" sounded like a confession to me.

Yes, so of course, there is a "nurture" aspect to JA's psychopathy. So is this a self-defense case, or are we now saying that JA is excused because she went temporarily insane because of mommy and daddy issues?

13? When do we hear about the knife to the throat?

Never mind...skipped right over that little insignificant moment in her life...

If the brother became invisible too and hasn't mutilated anyone, then I fail to see how she gets a pass for it.

Oh, oh, ALV is making it personal now folks, it was just a matter of time, this is not good. I am sitting on my hands. #$%@#$%@#$%

Yes, and she's saying JA had alot of pent up rage because of her own abuse!!! Just more motive to me.

This is interesting though, we are hearing some things and can see through lies to truth.

JA WAS NOT MARRIED!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Nope, and they weren't even in a relationship. They weren't in a boyfriend/girlfriend relationship! They were long distance friends with benefits.

Jodi wanted more, Travis didn't. The End.

I really hope mom & aunt get a gut full of this BS and do something to stop this train wreck.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member