trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
omg now we have to hear everything EXACTLY the same as the witch said B O R I N G

Could you enlighten me as to what the 'fiasco' was this morning? thanks
JM took a picture with a supporter outside of court, Jean C said on HLN that it could hurt the case, a juror might have seen etc etc etc. This morning, Nurmi tried to get a mistrial based on JM having taken the picture. Jean C testified that she didn't see any jurors around.

Over and done.

Trial resumed.

Good Lord....I should have killed 20 people by now....sheeeesh

One of the best things I heard was yeeeears ago on WWDB talk radio out of Philly . The doc on the air said that people needed to throw away their "crutches" I.e....making excuses for themselves....oooo I was this when I was young ...etc etc etc...put it behind you and live in the now !!

Thanks.

It's EVERYONE ELSES' fault.

No shame at all. Driving the bus over everyone..... cept herself.

''People get excited at conferences'', PPL conferences an orgy of excitement. REALLY????

Jodi was looking to move on from DB because he wanted to move on...
Poor Jodi so needy looking for love.

Wait for it! Jodi must have been molested. I see this train wreck coming. I hope I'm wrong.:facepalm:

A lady who attended trial weeks ago said she thinks that is where it is going.

Nothing would surprise me when it comes to ja.

Preferred seating? Oh, this SO goes to motive...

Noooo every time Travis was introduced on stage they said "ladies he's single "
HIS fate was sealed :(

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Could you enlighten me as to what the 'fiasco' was this morning? thanks

Jean C reported on HLN about JM possible misconduct taking pictures with fans and giving autographs, so the DT brought her on the stand to talk about what she claimed to have witnessed, which was nothing in reality. Katie the Dr Drew juror took a photo with JM and was targeted - people think JA is just jealous of her and wanted her kicked out of the court room.

All this was done to attempt to get a mistrial which failed - yippee! Hope I got it right, I didn't see it, just read about it here.

I wish she would put this in perspective. It wasn't a relationship. They weren't married, engaged or even exclusive as far as I can tell. She met the guy, became obsessed with him and all he could give her and proceeded to use sex to get him. I don't call that a relationship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman