trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And BTW, notice that we're getting JA's story ALL OVER AGAIN from ALV, in JA's words.

Yay for us! Not.

Ok ill ask a third time...
What did I miss at the start of court???? Why was katie wick upset?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Any child that Jodi had would not last long..Jodi wouldn't give up any attention to a stinking baby..especially since she had to take care of her siblings and pick up their dirty diapers out of the yard.

Just ONE question for ALV: What about PERSONAL responsibility for one's actions rather than BLAME for them on a. environment, b. family background or c. "whatever"?

JODI is, was & will be a manipulator & user, social climber, etc. FOREVER, imho!

Family values were important to her. :laughcry: I want to sell this woman the Brooklyn Bridge. :floorlaugh:

Ahh.. boo hoo.. she wanted to get married and have children.. thank god she didn't or there would be another Caylee Anthony type situation eventually.

OMG power. Travis had power over JA because he was prestigious. Wow.

and JA had sexual power over Travis.

Guests,
membership is free!
join us and comment!
everyone watching or listening to this trial has an opinion...the more the merrier!
Tell us what you think of matching outfits and all?

Here we go: Balance of power right off the get go of their "relationship" because Jodi was vulnerable.

This woman is talking about Jodi like she's a very close friend. Why isn't Juan objecting to this? This woman only knows what she has read and most of that is lies!

Huh? Sleeping With the Enemy
Burning Bed

Those are old.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

She should bring up LMN. They have loads of movies where the female is the stalker obsessed murderer.

Maybe Juan will bring them in and Fatal Attraction too.

Wait a woman like Jodi values FAMILY VALUES????? Give me a break.

We all heard that tape Jodi was not looking for "family values" she was looking to hook a man who could give her a life she felt she was entitled to.

She is certainly pro defense

She is pro defense. My issue is the fact that she is pro defense on a network that bills itself as Headline NEWS NETWORK. So, if people are going to have assigned ROLES to play....did anyone see Joey Jackson "prosecuting" Travis last night for being a sexual deviant, based on the Book of Mormon? This is NOT NEWS.....it's some kind of twisted reality show. Don't represent yourself as reporting the news if you are going to accept a point of view assigned to you and play your "version" of the news from that angle.

Whatever happened to the good old days when these people reported the news and did not participate in it???

Dear Ms. LaViolette,

I didn't have the greatest childhood. My Dad was killed in a motorcycle accident when I was 2 and my Mom remarried twice before I was 18. My current stepfather was quite emotionally abusive while I was growing up; said horrible things, treated me and my sisters horribly, treated my Mom horribly..I could give you many examples. Guess what? I'm doing just great today. I have 2 beautiful children, I've been married to the love of my life for almost 15 years, I'm not violent nor have I ever slaughtered someone due to my family of origin.

That's all.
K. Thnx.

I now have zero sympathy for the DT as human beings--they aren't human. What they are doing with this witness is shameless.

She ends her relationship with DB within a week of meeting Travis? What happened to her loyalty?

Ms. Laviolette, things happen in life. It's not all horrible or abusive. People sometimes feel sad or threatened or vulnerable. JA is responsible for her beliefs about the things that happened to her. The world cannot be held hostage to her perceptions of mistreatment. This is not complicated.

Jodi felt sad 20 years ago when her siblings were brought home. Her dad was mean to her mom. Ok. Not the end of the world.

::applause::

GMAB - she didn't want to have kids hanging off her - she wanted a free ride, nothing more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aurorabae