trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I think this woman could spin anything as abuse or power relations. I've seen a number of women with this mind set in my Women's Studies classes.

What bothers me is her continual focus on how the WOMEN are abused. She's not counseled abused MEN. Juan will clean this all up for the jury.

Wait for it! Jodi must have been molested. I see this train wreck coming. I hope I'm wrong.:facepalm:

No that is stressful she would have PTSD and not remember!!!!!!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

I would like to ask ALV the following-

does it give you pause that JA has no friends
does it give you pause that many people say JA is off, creepy, obsessed
does it give you pause that JA slashed tires, hacked emails, followed Travis around, hit dogs
does it give you pause she ends her 4 year relationship immediatly after meeting Travis
do you think JA had the power due to sexual stuff and could threaten Travis by telling others

many other questions too

So according to this women the fact that Travis has a strong faith & family makes him the abuser! He has the power! He didn't have the gun or knife did he? I believe the one with the power is holding the weapon

Ahhh the power imbalance.

So girl meets boy and boy calls her because he is interested in her. Isn't that supposed to be the way it works? Why are they making this sound creepy.

Jodi arias on family values....hmmm I wanna get married and have kids ( I prefer dogs, but that me)...... Anyway...Jodi picks guy...takes him around the world in under 5 months....guy gets bored really quick.....Jodi kills guy....then wants to get away with murder so she can pick a new guy. Weird.

Ok ill ask a third time...
What did I miss at the start of court???? Why was katie wick upset?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Several people gave explanations so you are not being ignored, just go back a page or two and you'll see! Not being rude, the thread is moving kind of fast so you probably just missed it.

So Jodi was vulnerable because she was recently broken up from a long term relationship? Wasn't she still living with Darryl? How is that a vulnerable break up?
For Darryl, maybe.

This is unbelievable! I thought she couldn't testify about how Travis acted? Why is she getting to talk about their relationship? She never knew Travis and she is going on the word of a liar.

Ended relationship with Brewer within a week of meeting TA, yep...JM taking notes for this, I expect we will see Webster's definition of gold-digger in cross...

Travis Alexander's family grew up neglected and abused. They have to sit and listen to this S#$.

We are all pizzed, but imagine how they are feeling having to sit and listen to this caca.

I wish she would put this in perspective. It wasn't a relationship. They weren't married, engaged or even exclusive as far as I can tell. She met the guy, became obsessed with him and all he could give her and proceeded to use sex to get him. I don't call that a relationship.

I know! And he had no power over her. She didn't live with him, he couldn't control what she did or isolate her. She made her own decisions. Ms. Laviolette seems unfamiliar with the idea of people dating and hooking up.

This dame is radical. Very dangerous.

I was willing to listen to her with somewhat of an open mind. But the more she talks, the more CLOSED minded SHE appears. She lumps the entire population into her generalizations. Very, very skewed.

Here we go: Balance of power right off the get go of their "relationship" because Jodi was vulnerable.

I say Travis was vulnerable...to a SOCIOPATH. Does ALV have experience dealing with abuse by a sociopath????

426437_504033522966363_1246194910_n.jpg

Katie Wick and JM. Not Jean Casares, HLN TH, who testified today.

Family values were important to her. :laughcry: I want to sell this woman the Brooklyn Bridge. :floorlaugh:

That this woman would even have that perception of JA is laughable and proves that everything she thinks she knows about Jodi is total BS!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LucyLoo313