trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How can she possibly testify is Jodi was conflicted at that time?!?!

Was she there? NO!! So WTH!

She already admitted she enjoyed having sex with Travis, so who cares about her lieing more to this woman JMO

And...there's Maria DelaRosa with her smug smiling...F her and the sociopath she rode in on as well.

:floorlaugh:

Notice Travis is called the "pursuer"? It's all him chasing Jodi.

The world according to Jodi as told through narrator Alyce LaViolette.

My bet: Travis went for anal because she'd started talking about how much she wants to get married and have kids, and he thought 'uh oh' and didn't want an unplanned pregnancy.

What person in their RIGHT mind says "OH, vaginal sex is bad...but anal sex is totally fine..."

with ANYTHING? Mormon, Catholic, black, white, green, yellow or blue!

she sure didn't have any problems telling ol' darryl NO when it came to sex. she cut him off very easily, and she'd been with him for 4 years.

Bumping up for any newcomers...

Jean C reported on HLN about JM possible misconduct taking pictures with fans and giving autographs, so the DT brought her on the stand to talk about what she claimed to have witnessed, which was nothing in reality. Katie the Dr Drew juror took a photo with JM and was targeted - people think JA is just jealous of her and wanted her kicked out of the court room.

All this was done to attempt to get a mistrial which failed - yippee! Hope I got it right, I didn't see it, just read about it here.

-above is post per jojomonkey.. I just copy/pasted to bump up!

Several people that would love for her to be dead...?

She looks to me like she's giving Nurmi the evil eye. I think in order to see her mother she has to turn around more towards the back. MOO

Newbie Question!!
When they have a break like this, does the DT have any contact with the witness as in can they speak in the hall or bathroom?

Could DT say to witness something to the effect of, "You are answering this way and I really want you to answer another way?" Or just speak to each other at all?
TIA!

When does JA ever step up and stop being a girl? She was 27 years old! She's portrayed as this defenseless little virgin.

She was a GROWN WOMAN!!!!!! She has no mental handicaps (other than being a psychopath) She was a consenting adult. Grrrrr!!!!!

How stupid is Alyce that she doesn't have her glasses handy on the stand to read!

ALV w/Wilmot . . . when JA was baptized . . . she believed it was a very important spiritual . . .. JA and TA had sex after the baptism . . . they had anal sex . . . JA described that TA told her anal and oral sex were not as sinful as vaginal sex so they could do oral and anal . . . .
conflict going on with JA? . ..there is sex an she is now part of that - she is in a sexual relationship but she is not supposed to be sexual . . . her spiritual mentor has implicated her.

after anal intercourse - TA leaves her . .

ALV reviewed emails between TA and JA and vise versa (JA to TA) . .exhibit #559 . . .
she needs to get her glasses - judge allows her to step off the stand and go to her backpack .. .

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3m

The court just sent me the ruling on the protective order. It denied the motion for the protective order. You heard it first here

----

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 35s

@MicheleOlson1 Beth requested info to know how much the defense costs, the motion was denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MairinAmaliah