trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In a wide shot of the courtroom while the witness was retrieving her glasses, you could see jodi cutting her eyes again... she's not looking at JM, she's looking at someone BEHIND JM. Who is she sneaking peeks at? She's been doing it all morning.

It is utter bull that Jodi didn't know that anal and oral premarital sex is frowned upon by ANY organized religion.

My bet: Travis went for anal because she'd started talking about how much she wants to get married and have kids, and he thought 'uh oh' and didn't want an unplanned pregnancy.

JMO - this was the reality of the situation in a nutshell.

Look at the glee on JA's face now that the testiphony is all about her!! She doesn't get it, does she? Nobody wants to hear this crap for the 10th time!!!!!!! She really has no idea.

But it is all about her now! She won't get sick now.

All this enabling talk… Enable the "victim" in her victim behavior??? Get real! Grow up & take responsibility for your own self. So unbelievably sickening!

Ya know, I think this women is a really sweet and compassionate person. She see's the world the way it SHOULD be, though, and Not the way it really is.

I mean she is talking like Jodie and Travis were meant to be together in some sacred bond that was loving from the beginning. I am surprised she did not mention rose petals on the bed sheets.

Truth is this is today's way of "hooking up" if it goes some where fine, if not fine. That is the chance you take when you have sex without really knowing who it is you are having sex with. There is NO commitment. I do not find that ODD or degrading in any way. They are adults, and she could have decline the sex in the parking lot--fact is she hoped the sex would be what kept him with her. She USED it , it was not taken from her.:moo:pLEEEESE!!

I hope when JM get's to ask her she tells hoim she did the same think with EVERY guy she met. Sex was what she was good at, she did not need the ROMANCE to go along with it.

People like that are dangerous and delusional, IMO.

Is there any proof that they did have anal? Like ever?

:rocker:
I've wondered that as well. Sexting and phone tapes aren't proof of it, JA's rendition certainly isn't proof of anything either.

Willmott is one of those people who giggle and laugh at inappropriate times. Will she bust out in a fit of laughter and pee herself when Jodi is sentenced to death?

I have no respect for the one sided view of this witness and Arias looks murderous today. Lots of angry, piercing stare-downs. getting desparate imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CurtisEmant