trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big deal Travis didn't call her, that's called the "Dating Life" that is the games that are played between young people who sate. Young people who have sex, Jodi was a stalking *advertiser censored* who was looking to find a husband and if the guy didn't treat her EXACTLY like she thought she should be treated then she screams ABUSE. Like Dr. Phil always says, "You teach people how to treat you" if Jodi didn't WANT to be there she didn't have to BE THERE. Big deal, I am so tired of hearing this sorry DUHfense team blather on and on about how bad Jodi was treated. She gave it as good as she got it....This LaViolette should be allowed to testify to things she knows NOTHING about and the Judge is a JOKE for not controlling her courtroom like she should be. I am just repulsed.

I could not agree more.....this is ALL HEARSAY! LaViolette has no first hand knowledge of any of these items, she is just repeating what she has been told by the admitted killer.

The judge is pathetic for allowing any of this "evidence" into the record. It scares me that the US justice system condones this TRAVIS..ty!

ALV is confirming to me what I said at the beginning of this trial. Jodi wanted Travis' life. His lifestyle! She did not love him. She loved what he represented. He enjoyed the sex with her but that was all and she knew it. So we can agree that he used her and she used him. It happens and you get over it. But oh no. She had to slaughter him because Jodi wants what Jodi wants and he was not going to deprive her!

And when I hear a psychologist or DV experts and all the like being all mushy and saying no one is either all good or all evil I want to throw up! Think of all the heads that Richard Samuels screwed up in his 35 years of experience! I guess next ALV will say poor Jodi, this is all Travis fault, if he had not led her on, he would be alive now. Jodi is pure evil. I mean, who would kick their family dog and likely murder it too!

BTW, if he had married her, I don't believe she would have been faithful and she would have taken all he had. She is a horrible person!!! And ALV gets no respect from me. In fact, she angers me.

Travis was Jodi's way of skipping those pesky steps to success like working, and/or education, independence, whatever. TA was a lottery ticket to her. She must have stuck out like a sore thumb around his smart, classy and financially successful friends.

OMG ... this "expert" used that word M-O-N-O-G-A-M-O-U-S !

That's a "Jodi word" ...

Uggghhhh !

Not the story JA told on the stand
She said TA and she went into her bedroom
I think Dan testified about it also
Imo

smiley-scared002.gif
I've had all I can stands and I can't stands no more!! :eek:fftobed:

Another court day wasted. Only 3 days next week and then only mornings. This witness will be on the stand for another week supporting JA. :sigh:

I know of the only 3 days next week but I didn't hear about only mornings. Really? This trial will only be held in the morning? from 10:30-12:30? Do you know the time?

TA and Dan Freeman came to surprise JA in her home - they came late @night - she was in ratty pj's and needed to fix herself up . .. TA and Freeman went to Hughes' house.

in 2007 . . .

Jan 2007 - email from JA to TA . . . . the importance of this email to ALV?

she just stated reading it and she remembers - email from JA to TA . . . discussing the limits of their relationship - she wants to find out how to define the relationship - it is generally monogamous she has been since Mr. Brewer with TA . . . JA wants to know what TA wants.

continue reviewing email . .

ja talking about the type of relationship and are they both monogamous . . . objection hearsay - approach

Being Mormon was another attempt at manipulation, I am honestly surprised she did not get pregnant... Of course she probably did not want to share

Would be a very good reason to have backdoor sex, rather than front door. Pregnancy is rather difficult that way.

Are we going to get to hear what Travis' response to this likely ficticious email was?

And personally I don't see it as "wrongdoing" for JM to be interacting with the public. Every move he makes is under some sort of scrutiny, if he was refusing autographs and pictures there woudl be howls about that too. The piece I saw on the local AZ news about his newfound fame certainly didn't paint him as an attention seeker, in fact it was the opposite. I think he's a genuinely nice guy and would also be quite aware of the perceptions of his behavior.

I beg to differ. He's not trying this case in the court of public opinion. Lawyers know better than to inadvertently influence a juror and usually take great measures to avoid even the appearance of it. Even if it means going in and out separate entrances. I agree with Jean C - if 1 or more jurors had seen the public's reaction, it may have weighed heavily on them (particularly after OJ and CA) whether they realized or admitted it. Additionally, if 1 or more jurors saw it and talked with other jurors about it, a mistrial would and should be a real possibility.

I don't think anybody wants to put the Alexander family through this again let alone pony up the $$$ for another trial.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
User1652735