trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 3m

The court just sent me the ruling on the protective order. It denied the motion for the protective order. You heard it first here

----

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 35s

@MicheleOlson1 Beth requested info to know how much the defense costs, the motion was denied.

I'm confused..is Nurmi's motion to seal the information denied, or is BK's motion to receive the information denied?

Wild About Trial 2 ‏@WildaboutTrial2 4m

The protective order was denied which means the defense has to show records as to the cost of the defense bill.

Maybe it's already been said (I can't keep up with the thread!) but it's utter bullcrap that Jodi was considering ending the relationship with DB because she was disappointed that it wasn't resulting in marriage and children. She knew from the get go that DB was not interested in remarrying. He told her that. They both testified to it. Vulnerable my a$$! What was really going on was things were crumbling financially with DB and she saw TA as an "opportunity."

Yes-if jodi was vulnerable, Travis was manipulated

Did I miss something?

Is this witness an Expert in "Written and/or Statement Analysis"?

Has she Ever in her expertise evaluated abusers/victims by their messages or emails? I just don't get this.. :waitasec:

Or does this fall under the "Applied Behavior Analysis", shout out to Dr. Oz?

TA was jealous? Oh, but it was "subtle". IN other words, non existent and subject to ALV's dubious interpretation.

i think about 80% of her sex stories with TA happened only in her sick head.

So do I...If they had the after baptism sexat HER PLACE , she either had the KY (doesn't make her look to good) or he carried it in his back pocket. lol Didn't happen.

Use a fake email with an anonymous server like Yahoo/Gmail if you're going to deal with pukes. Sickos will get your IP number from your Internet server's email. From this info. they can easily find your latitude and longitude. Using this info. they can find your house number and then your real name.

There's a website called "Hidemyass.com" that has web proxys and anonymous email.

I beg to differ. He's not trying this case in the court of public opinion. Lawyers know better than to inadvertently influence a juror and usually take great measures to avoid even the appearance of it. Even if it means going in and out separate entrances. I agree with Jean C - if 1 or more jurors had seen the public's reaction, it may have weighed heavily on them (particularly after OJ and CA) whether they realized or admitted it. Additionally, if 1 or more jurors saw it and talked with other jurors about it, a mistrial would and should be a real possibility.

I don't think anybody wants to put the Alexander family through this again let alone pony up the $$$ for another trial.

I don't think there is anyone who cares about Travis and family more than JM. I don't think there is anyone who knows the law and the way juries think better than JM.

Jodi hasn't dated a lot? Give me a break...she's gone from one to another to another. Liar, Liar pants on fire.

ja's mom and aunt look just plain silly sitting there with those ribbons on. what are they the extras on this stage show?

My bet: Travis went for anal because she'd started talking about how much she wants to get married and have kids, and he thought 'uh oh' and didn't want an unplanned pregnancy.

Travis went for it because she offered it.

Wow! ALV gets pizzed when Juan objects. Wait until he gets her on cross. She'll go ballistic!

I know of the only 3 days next week but I didn't hear about only mornings. Really? This trial will only be held in the morning? from 10:30-12:30? Do you know the time?

One of our members posted it yesterday. I am sorry I can't remember who. :blushing: Maybe they will post again, if they see this.

I'm never following another trial ever. EVER.

I certainly picked the wrong one to cut my WS teeth!

I feel like a passenger excited about a little vacation but boarding the Titanic.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
craig21876