trial day 38: the defense continues its case in chief #111

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big deal Travis didn't call her, that's called the "Dating Life" that is the games that are played between young people who sate. ... "You teach people how to treat you" if Jodi didn't WANT to be there she didn't have to BE THERE. Big deal, I am so tired of hearing this sorry DUHfense team blather on and on about how bad Jodi was treated. She gave it as good as she got it....This LaViolette should [not] be allowed to testify to things she knows NOTHING about and the Judge is a JOKE for not controlling her courtroom like she should be. I am just repulsed.

BBM- I think the original poster meant the sentence to read with the NOT, which I added.

Yep, that's pretty much how I remember the dating scene when I was younger ... and even now. I don't understand why the defense and their witnesses are making such a big deal about it. And I agree that ALV shouldn't be allowed to make comments that are obviously about Travis. She knows nothing at all about him. Her testimony might be interesting to some people, but it's all hypothetical. Jodi is NOT a victim in any way, shape or form.

As far as this defense testimony goes, it's become extremely tedious and tiring. Unless JM is on camera, I'm not even watching it anymore.

JA was monogamous...mmm hmmmm. I guess after she murdered TA she considered herself single...and onto the next grind?

Travis and Dan Freeman just surprised Jodi? At the Hughes?
She wanted to define her relationship with Travis as monogamous while she's still living with Darryl in January 2007? Didn't she say they didn't date until February?

Maybe it's already been said (I can't keep up with the thread!) but it's utter bullcrap that Jodi was considering ending the relationship with DB because she was disappointed that it wasn't resulting in marriage and children. She knew from the get go that DB was not interested in remarrying. He told her that. They both testified to it. Vulnerable my a$$! What was really going on was things were crumbling financially with DB and she saw TA as an "opportunity."

I agree. JA was clearly using DB for a place to live and to support her. She wasn't about to leave until something better came along. Travis was that something better for her.

How sweet... ALV and JA just exchanged grins.
I hate the dimple.
It has NO PLACE in a capital murder trial-room.

:rocker:
I've wondered that as well. Sex tapes aren't proof of it, JA's rendition certainly isn't proof of anything either.

It's possible they experimented, but I think she saw that talking about it as
"his preference" is going to make him look like a latent homosexual/pedophile/pervert. She had to emphasize his interest in it...

I don't think this witness is getting the feedback she wants when she looks at the jury.

A sign of a good lawyer is during questioning, it does not sound scripted, it flows.

This is so scripted it comes off very badly.

"Did you review email from 1/28?"

"yes"

"Was it important to you?"

"Yes"

"Ok, because it talked about TA being mean?"

"Yes I always read email that tell about batterers and sound like this"

"oh! ok, um, are you saying this sounded like a batterer?" (all shocked like this is the first time they rehearsed this line of fake questions)

So far we have: Jodi was chasing a dude who wasn't that keen and throwing everything she had in her arsenal at it. Wasn't working, but he took up the sex part. Is anyone really shocked by that? Happens every day, it's called being in your 20s.

Is there any proof that they did have anal? Like ever?
Just Jodi's word. She didn't bring it up on the tape. But was there an text? Something about her *advertiser censored** needed a pounding?

Just an observation... My mind may be playing tricks on me, but JA seems to appear uglier and more diabolical looking with each passing day!
She really creeps me out!!!

Wild About Trial is posting the Order Denying Defendant's Request for a Protective Order on their site shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tillygirl