trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #115

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm holding my breath, Travis;s family is in chambers with Jodi, I hope the Judge is not entertaining a mistrial and is advising the family that is what's going to happen.

Since Juan has made a point of keeping the family informed and wanting them to be allowed at all the hearings, could this be something as simple as he wants them in chambers for this? It may not mean anything major is happening, i.e. a mistrial or plea.

HLN said victims have a right to be in any hearing the defendant is in....

I don't see a plea deal. Maybe JM filed a counter claim that JA was Trying to intimidate TA's family. Who knows?

HLN saying another possible reason family taken into chambers is that juror could have made a comment to family and judge is questioning them

Oh my my dear lord my thoughts are scrambled, what other reason could there possibly be be for the family to be in chambers with this evil one.
Maybe she's coming clean. Could she of had a come Jesus moment.

The Jodi we know is probably accusing the family of conspiring with jurors...and demanding a mistrial.

I was only joking yesterday when I posted about mass hysteria on this board. Boy, was I wrong. Please hang on folks, we need you for the rest of the trial!

Contrary to some folks thinking this trial is not put on for our viewing pleasure. We are fortunate it is on at all. jmo

Two prisoners are on the loose in Hopkins county. Schools on lock down in Sulpher Springs.

Any attorneys, I asked this before but didn't see an answer. Is it unusual for victim's family and defendant to be in chambers together? For this long??

Hopeful, they likely aren't together. The 'chambers" is actually usually a hallway with judge's offices and conference rooms. I am almost 99.9 percent sure that they aren't all in the same place.

I don't think I will follow another trial, too stressful. I said the same thing when kc was acquitted. The 48. Hr video got me, her weird demeanor.

I also blame 48 Hours. If I wasn't such an avid watcher of that show I would never have heard of Jodi Arias. And it was that show that really hooked me because she just ooooozed creepy murderer and really bad pathological liar.

Oh my my dear lord my thoughts are scrambled, what other reason could there possibly be be for the family to be in chambers with this evil one.
Maybe she's coming clean. Could she of had a come Jesus moment.

She did say that if she'd done it, she would beg for the death penalty.

Of course, it would be the biggest shock of my life if she did, but I can dream. ;)

Here is a thought.. Maybe just a very slim maybe Jodi is tired of it all too.. Nurmi/Wilmott knows from here on, once there case rest, Martinez will rip her apart with remaining evidence. Additionally and most important, Arias just might be tired not having her lunch and g/f back at the homestead.

JHMO and full of sarcasm

Since Juan has made a point of keeping the family informed and wanting them to be allowed at all the hearings, could this be something as simple as he wants them in chambers for this? It may not mean anything major is happening, i.e. a mistrial or plea.

I am concerned.. I can not imagine why this is so long in there and why Jodi has to be there..

A mistrial hearing would be in open court yes???

Sure looks like it doesn't it?

Enough is enough, folks.

Let it go.

Find another dead horse to beat. :deadhorse:

FINAL WARNING

I can let a joke stand to lighten the mood but ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

Any further posts even vaguely referencing passing drugs (legal OR illegal) will result in 3 day TOs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Anthonyotoole