DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
just saw this on Justice for travis facebook

Justice for Travis Alexander

March 28.

This is from Jeff Hughes (Chris Hughes' brother) I am posting with his permission.

Lets all hope that Sky Hughes gets called to testify for defense. She will tear them up! Trust the Hughes never liked Jodi. We all disliked her and feared her influence. Chris and Sky kicked her out of their house when she came once with TA and she was never permitted to come again. The encouragement to Travis from the Hughes's was to stay away for the B as she was bad news. We all knew she was evil and was trying to take TA to hell. She was a creepy disgusting presence in our circle of friends and associates. We all wanted her to crawl back into the hole she came out of and leave TA and our friends alone. I wish Travis had never met her. He was a pure. kind and good man who spent his days and night serving and doing good. To know him was to love him. JA was always just as you see her--- a manipulative, lying, sick B. Talking to her was just like when JM tries to pin her down. She is slippery like a snake and much more dangerous. (admin/C)

Except for that one show they did where they said they liked her. :(

From CBS
Chris and Sky Hughes thought their good friend had struck gold when he found Jodi Arias -- even thinking, that they'd get married one day.

"One of the -- questions we asked him, just totally kidding around, you know [was], 'Is she really this nice?'" Sky Hughes recalled. "He's like, 'I've never met anyone nicer.'"

And considering no other jurors were dismissed and there is no mistrial I have to wonder how bad/egregious it really was. Given what we know of the DT I would be more inclined to see them making a mountain out of a molehill than this seemingly very diligent juror willfully violating her duty. There are so many innocuous comments that the defense could spin so as to make her appear to have a bias and we know how careful this judge is that I can easily see her just caving and saying she'll just dismiss this one juror. But now they have an easier issue for appeal as if what she said showed bias maybe it did affect others and they just weren't questioned closely enough...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I agree with the part about the whiny defense team and the judge not seeming to want to stand up, but I disagree about the appeal.

The defense team and their killer client seemed very pleased when they left chambers. They felt like they had a big win in getting juror #5 booted, which leads me to believe that's what they wanted all along and the mistrial was just Nurmi's regular way of starting off the week.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BG89