Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Steve Carroll

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Didn't Jodi testify that she moved to Arizona on Travis' birthday in 2007? If she lived with Rachel on his birthday, it wasn't very far.

OMG!!!!! Power difference??? Because she was obsessed it's his fault??? This is sickening. The judge should have been dismissed, not juror #5!!!

So do you just keep running through men until the power differential is equal? Because it leads to abuse? This woman is daft.

I want the camera to park itself on JM. If I have to listen to her, I want the consolation prize of being able to look at him.

Yeah and if we remember Travis' own text messages he told Jodi that the bank account was closed and she needed to get a job and start paying him back.

She admits whenever she needed money he would give it even if it was hard for him to spare.

She told him in text where he calls her basically what she is (phsycopath who only cares for herself) that he had been scammed.

Travis was the bank account that Jodi felt belonged to her. She took advantage of him just like she did with all the other friends, boyfriends and family she admits to owing money to in the interrogation tapes.

These people sitting up there going on about Jodi helping Travis is a bunch of bull.

and yet she testified he beat her up because she wouldn't 'loan' him $200.

I thought she was supposed to be an expert. Even an idiot can see she is describing the type of relationship that people get into, and out of, every day. You date a person, discover that they don't have the qualities you care for, such as being flirtatious, dishonest, unfaithful, lazy, whatever. That is the point of dating, to get to know another person. Once you discover that they have traits that you don't want in a partner you move on. You can't change them and you can't accept the way they are. You find a person who does have those traits, who does make you feel special.
Apparently JA didn't get the memo that that is how it works in the adult world. You don't move to be near them, continue to use sex hoping that will make them want to change, you don't hack their email, MySpace and Facebook accounts. You don't murder them because they don't want you any more, because they found someone they like better. You move on, you don't kill.

It's like she's trying to explain dating to Martians. I would guess that pretty much all of the jurors have been in relationships and are well aware that this is a gross over-simplification.

Usually the one with less actual power is the abuser. Its called levelling.

Now, how does Alyce know if Travis was guilting Jodi? I can't believe ALV gets to define what is going on as if she was part of the relationship! Frustration, I want Juan to tear her apart today.

Alyce knows this because "all men oppress women". Burn your bras now in protest!!!!!! Tomorrow we march. On Thursday we'll have a sit in!

As much as I would LOVE to read every post on here, I just can't keep up! I'm sure this has been mentioned before, but it simply AMAZES me that LV knows and remembers every single detail of JA's life from 2007 forward!!! I can't even remember what I had for breakfast yesterday, or even if I HAD breakfast! MOO.

i might get flamed,but..
I'm glad she prepared at least (compared to RS).
She must have written a thorough report.

ALV speaks about the difference in power. Pretty much like getting a juror dismissed.

She cares at this point more than TA? You got that right, ALV! She was a STALKER! Stalkers tend to care more about the relationships than the stalkees! :twocents:

Quote=magpie;9148700]According to Jodi she lent him money. I can't believe she had $4000 to loan since she worked as a waitress sporadically. She wasn't able to hold down a job very long from what I've gleaned.[/quote]

Didn't she say she used up all her savings and ended up paying the mortgage in Palm Desert with her credit card? I didn't know you could even do that. Also, she claimed her work was seasonal in Mesa.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961