trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday I was watching some story about all the gross Bacon products they have now & I texted my husband at work saying "Hey--why don't we incorporate bacon into our lovemaking tonight?" --AS A JOKE--:floorlaugh:

Then I kept thinking about how someone like ALV would describe my sexual deviancy if my husband murdered me!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

She'd say you brought a live pig into your marital bed! Beastiality

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Again with the executive directors banquet for PPL!!! I swear you would think she got an invite to the Academy Awards!

Thanks...I lol'd at that.."best thing that ever happened to her. Her life as far as she was concerned was over when she knew she wouldn't be going to any more of those.

Moo

She has friends to go with to a baseball game?!? WHO?!?

Thing I've learned...
Don't be involved in a murder trial.

LOL!

I told my 'friend' who has same issues with ex like you do that..

I don't ever want our text msgs or pic text on split screen with NG he needs to keep ex under control!!

:floorlaugh:

I really don't understand why they keep hammering on this Law of Attraction BS. I mean, it seems to have some significance to them. But after 2 months, I still don't understand how this helps JA.

Probably because Jodi doesn't think killing Travis was a negative thing, the law shouldn't either.

I have some "impressions". I will share with the jury for FREE! LoL

I love how Juan is objecting to EVERYTHING they're trying to sell today.

I can't as I need to move into the kitchen to get supper started. The troops are arriving shortly and it will be too noisy. So sorry that I can't.

Okay, I will try, although this is not something I feel I'm good at. We're talking 6:30 to 7:30 Eastern time?

Anyone else have there feed frozen.....?oh dang...I think it really is froze.

i find it ridiculous that ALV is allowed to give her impressions on the dynamics of TA JA relationship based on JOdi's words, NOT having the chance to interview Travis or his friends, and basing her DV and BWS claims on emails ( she isnt even familiar how emails work and how you can edit forwarded emails, or even fake the emails) It just seems too much hearsay,, ALSO, how does she even validate this as a relationship when Jodi and Travis NEVER lived together,let alone married, had a short term under 5 month relationship, were just basically f#buddies, and Jodi was not forced to stay with him for financial or baby reasons homelessness, ,, How dare her testimony even be allowed?

We are on the same wavelength. She is basing everything on a lying liar's lies. Both written and verbal.

WEll, she was absolutely right to think she was blind and stupid and should have licked her wounds, gone home to California and never saw TA again!

why? why do we have to hear this crap yet again?didn't she already testify to this?
or mam I just delusional?

Again with the executive directors banquet for PPL!!! I swear you would think she got an invite to the Academy Awards!

LOL! Have you watched some of the PPL award ceremonies on YouTube? Those guys seem to think they are part of the Academy Awards! Academy Award wannabees!

Chris Hughes Ring Speech: [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PcPzP1H0lQw"]Chris Hughes Six-Figure Ring Speech - YouTube[/ame]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
in2itive