trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if someone drained Travis' bank account of $4000....like JA?

I hope Juan can bring this out in his rebuttal. She was a stalker and she hacked all his electronics/computers/bank accounts.

I want "all of Jodi" as Det. Flores so delicately put it--all of her put out there for the jury.

Thanks kmouse~!

I can't be here from 3:30 - 4:30 today . . . can you please transcribe for those who can't listen?

anyone else who would like to help is also highly encouraged!

I can't as I need to move into the kitchen to get supper started. The troops are arriving shortly and it will be too noisy. So sorry that I can't.

The truth is Travis was probably in debt, but it is completely irrelevant to how he got his neck slashed and shot in the head.

Ha. Looks like Nurmi and Willmott need a little powwow before they can object accurately.

I always move to my ex-boyfriends town after we break-up....

i find it ridiculous that ALV is allowed to give her impressions on the dynamics of TA JA relationship based on JOdi's words, NOT having the chance to interview Travis or his friends, and basing her DV and BWS claims on emails ( she isnt even familiar how emails work and how you can edit forwarded emails, or even fake the emails) It just seems too much hearsay,, ALSO, how does she even validate this as a relationship when Jodi and Travis NEVER lived together,let alone married, had a short term under 5 month relationship, were just basically f#buddies, and Jodi was not forced to stay with him for financial or baby reasons homelessness, ,, How dare her testimony even be allowed?

What does whether or not Sky Hughes did or did not lend Travis money have anything to do with his brutal slaying? And why does ALV need to form any opinion on that?

Unless she feels Jodi slit Travis' throat and shot him in the head because she wanted money he'd asked to borrow from Sky Hughes the previous year?

wow. goes to show how this has left me in lalala land lost.
I thought this was about Jodi lending him $4000 lol
I think ive been driven me off the cliff now.

I wonder if Jodi had faked her wealth too .. she was probably still trying to pass herself off as a professional photographer at this stage.

Who needed to work for PPL on the side LOL.

She was probably like KC Ant who acted like she had this great free lance job, and 13k (or whatever) in the bank. All the while borrow from Peter, Paul, and Mary and stealing from Mom and Gma.

:furious:

SNNNNZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ......Someone wake me up when Juan is released! I can' take the pain of Willie the Cheerleader blathering on and on about TOTALLY IRRELEVANT mind numbing garbage anymore! :banghead::banghead:

I noticed the "professional photographer" in the unedited interrogation videos with Det. Flores referred to the SD card as a "thingy."

Did she ever really take wedding photos? Even though she says it in the interview I still don't believe her .. or else it was a pretty casual wedding.

So when Jodi writes in her journal that there's no trust or lack of foundation for trust on July 25, 2007, and she feels stupid. This is a good reason for her to move to Mesa, AZ four days later on July 29, 2007?
Oh, yeah...so she could keep a closer watch on him.

Slash tires
Sneak into his house
Steal his journals

If she was sorry for not being able to give Travis $4000.00...it's not because she couldn't loan it to him...it's because she couldn't pay it back to him! :doh:

I thought she was supposed to be an expert. Even an idiot can see she is describing the type of relationship that people get into, and out of, every day. You date a person, discover that they don't have the qualities you care for, such as being flirtatious, dishonest, unfaithful, lazy, whatever. That is the point of dating, to get to know another person. Once you discover that they have traits that you don't want in a partner you move on. You can't change them and you can't accept the way they are. You find a person who does have those traits, who does make you feel special.
Apparently JA didn't get the memo that that is how it works in the adult world. You don't move to be near them, continue to use sex hoping that will make them want to change, you don't hack their email, MySpace and Facebook accounts. You don't murder them because they don't want you any more, because they found someone they like better. You move on, you don't kill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Maineguy1961