trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why of course!! Even JA snooping in Travis' phone was his own damn fault.

Exactly. Travis’ infidelity FORCED JA to snoop through his phone and call a female and threaten her. It’s all Travis’ fault.

I just don't understand how all of this testimony is being allowed in???

I wonder what time the game was. She probably attended MOST of it. IMO

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

OMG!!!!! Power difference??? Because she was obsessed it's his fault??? This is sickening. The judge should have been dismissed, not juror #5!!!

BBM: BINGO !

Judge's bias really shows ...

:seeya:

Ok in waiting room of docs office. At least my docs office is right by the Pacific Ocean so there is a pretty view.

Anyone have a mobile link that works for iPads while I wait to be called back??

Ustream, click on news, then az family or 3tv

Only ALV could speak of 2007 and it sounds like the distant FUTURE!

Question (and maybe it's already been asked and answered) but why is ALV allowed to discuss all these emails/journal entries that are not entered into evidence? I assume we (and the jury) will not be allowed to see them? Sounds like the defense is cherry picking material.

Oh I bet ALV is getting bombarded with phone calls of the not. So kind nature. Her website may disappear after this , like Samuels did.

Darn it - she is going to take the rest of today and probably most of tomorrow. Did Nurmi teach Wilmot the art of draaaaaging things out?

Where did TA's "power" come from? They didn't live together, no kids, etc. It's not his fault Jodi gave him such "power".

Anyone remember what happened in August 2007? 'according to Jodi'?

Willmott took ALV directly from JA/TA's breakup in late June to Jodi living in Mesa by late July, without anything at all re why she moved without job or housing or, apparently, any "guilting" from Travis.

Jodi should have kept up her payments with PREPAID LEGAL. This case could definity be a selling point for the company.

I thought she was an upstanding PPL member @ the time of his death? . . . she went to some meeting with Ryan B.

Good thought though - why didn't she receive legal representation from PPL? . .. also why didn't Gus? . . .

doesn't this whole case just prove that they have no Legal services to pre-pay for? (IMO)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89