trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew this lady was going to go the "internalized" "power relations" "penetration as abuse" "learned helplessness" road from day one. I'm so disgusted I could... I don't know what. It's the cult of poor me. I'm pizzed.

This is just a load of tripe and drivel. ALV's "interpretations" of e-mails, "opinions" of JA's feelings, and all the rest of it are based on what the confessed, proven liar told her and then further colored by her own biases (all men are abusers all women are victims of abuse). This so-called therapist is doing a huge disservice to her profession and to legitimate victims of abuse (both female and male).

I keep reminding myself that cross-examination is coming. The load of trash she is spouting must be revealed for what it is!!! MOO!!!

I just don't understand how all of this testimony is being allowed in???

That is why JM is protesting a LOT today and fuming - his facial expressions say it all. I also think it is him who called this recess!

It sure isn't with me but those women on the jury must be getting very enlightened about how badly their husbands or boy friends are abusing them. Seems to me according to ALV - it is not possible to have a healthy happy relationship with anyone.

Well, we heard about how you abused your wife with the flowers and all. :floorlaugh:

My husband just declared he is going to eat the last cupcake.

Is THAT abuse? Am I being abused????

Yes, but if you follow the Law of Attraction, it is not abuse and another cupcake will appear just for you...wait for it...

Why in the *advertiser censored** can they ask about Travis borrowing money? What does that have to do with anything.

Can these experts really not be expected to have any discernment about when someone is lying?

FGS
Well it doesn't authenticate the imbalance of financial power, if THAT is what she was shooting for; so beats me. :dunno:

My husband just declared he is going to eat the last cupcake.

Is THAT abuse? Am I being abused????

Linda, yes, you are being abused. There is a definite power differential, your hubby has one more cupcake's worth of power! We will all avert our eyes now so you can do whatcha gotta do.

WOW. I just can NOT believe ALV is betraying her own peeps this bad. This is unbelievable.

i might get flamed,but..
I'm glad she prepared at least (compared to RS).
She must have written a thorough report.

True, I agree she prepared better than Dr S. but my opinion is that she wrote a script with that report. Again, just my opinion - no flaming intended.

Nurmi is bonding with the juror who has a bad cough....asks for an early break. Maybe the juror who ratted out juror #5! Conspiracy!!!! :facepalm:

Seriously? I walked back to my screen (not listening) and saw the seal at 2:30 PM.

Shouldn't it be the JUROR who asks for a break if he/she is ill and or coughing/needs a drink.

I SO can't stand the defense team.

MOO

Mel

Nurmi is bonding with the juror who has a bad cough....asks for an early break. Maybe the juror who ratted out juror #5! Conspiracy!!!! :facepalm:

I think Jodi has to go potty. Right before he requested the break, he was reading something she wrote in her yellow notebook.

Does Arias get to keep all of her trial outfits after the verdict in case they have dress up day on Death Row?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member