trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never seen a trial where a judge allows so much hearsay in, hearsay mainly from a person who has no credibility. And the expert is taking her word as gospel. And is allowed to give her "impressions" of things that she has no idea about the dynamics of.

I found the answer to my own question lol They left off looking at a journal entry from August 2007, went to sidebar, and then break.

August 2007 is when Jodi found Travis cheating on her. When she was looking in the back patio doors and seen someone hooking their bra.

I am calling bull on that baseball story,,ja did not go to travis house and make him a cake on his birthday,,she did not make him one till a day or two after his birthday and she took a photo of it ,put it on her myspace page and said sorry i missed your birthday,,,iwant jm to make this lady cry them look at jw and ja and have that smug look ja been flashing

Thank you! I just knew it!

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Okay, I'm done for the day. Someone please send up a flare when JM finally gets to shred Alyce.

tumblr_lgsi25ubAu1qgqsuvo1_500.gif

I'm waiting for the day she stands up and breaks into a song during court. I can just hear her now...

"I dreamed a dream in times gone by, when hope was high and life worth living
I dreamed that love would never die, I dreamed that God would be forgiving..."

At this point it wouldnt surprise me.

I really don't understand why they keep hammering on this Law of Attraction BS. I mean, it seems to have some significance to them. But after 2 months, I still don't understand how this helps JA.

I know. The defense expert witnesses are watching the movie The Secret for a better understanding!?

I think early recess has to do with whatever JA wrote in her yellow notebook and showed Nurmi...(about 10 minutes before break for those with rewind capabilities). Nurmi nods and does the pen flicking thing...and he sits up straighter...

I dunno....:what:

Moo.

I thought LV was only allowed to speak in generalities, as to her own experiences with "people". Why are they allowing all of these "hearsay conversations " of Jodie in, and making judgement calls about TA??

My husband just declared he is going to eat the last cupcake.

Is THAT abuse? Am I being abused????

:floorlaugh:
Thank you for that. Kinda blew off some of the tension I was feeling!
Made me take a deep breath and turn my focus to R/L (real life) stuff! Much better. :floorlaugh:

Bravo ALV! By bringing up that Jodi snooped at Travis' emails you opened the door for Juan. As much as I hate listening to this, please continue to open that door :)

I'm actually enjoying commercials than back to mute when I. Hear wilmott.

The tv show Finding Bigfoot is more believable than this stupid journal stuff

Last week, this woman started her testimony by saying" why do women stay" Someone please tell her they did not even live in the same state

Well, of course she had other plans on his birthday. It probably didn't even cross her mind. What does his birthday have to do with her?

The room mate that kicked Jodi out after 2weeks??? I think.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Well, Rachel lasted 13 days longer than I would have... :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members