trial day 39: the defense continues its case in chief #116

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh come on! What are all the smiles and giggles about with Wilmott and the judge at sidebar? :facepalm: For pete's sake this is serious.

Did everyone just lose the trail .. can't see it on the feeds I usually use ..

zzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

At this pace, the trial will be moved from HLN to the History Channel.

They may have to give Jodi her own channel, SkankTV
:jail:

No questions from the jury. They are so over this and know this whole charade of ALV's is based on Jodi's lies. What an insult to the jury

It's too bad the jury doesn't have gongs, and as soon as she get's three gongs, a hook comes out and drags her off the stand! Remember the Gong Show? I mean, really! I feel like I'm being tortured.

Last week, this woman started her testimony by saying" why do women stay" Someone please tell her they did not even live in the same state

And...why does that woman have to stay... In the court room so long?!?

:banghead:

This testimony is so yawningly predictable and banal that I've noticed that the DT trio are not colour co-ordinated today. Hmmm....
What testimony? This is just the third edition of The Book of Jodi.
:yawn:

whoa whoa whoa TA was suicidal???? SINCE WHEN? She is interpreting this as SI? Or JW is?!? Either way that is suuuuuuuuuuuuuuch BS! :furious:

ABSOLUTELY! My hubby just told me I had one week to let him know what camper I want to buy.

I can't believe the abuse! I gotta leave him. Wanna be roommates?

I'll take yours or Linda's husbands if you don't want them. I enjoy debasing myself with that kind of abuse.

This testimony is so yawningly predictable and banal that I've noticed that the DT trio are not colour co-ordinated today. Hmmm....

There'll still fairly co-ordinated. MS and WT are in very similar colours and Wurmi's tie looks more pink/red when the camera is on him. Fortunately JA is a different colour - she looks like death in beige. Shame!

Wish he banged her head on the wall repeatedly.

I thought she was an upstanding PPL member @ the time of his death? . . . she went to some meeting with Ryan B.

Good thought though - why didn't she receive legal representation from PPL? . .. also why didn't Gus? . . .

doesn't this whole case just prove that they have no Legal services to pre-pay for? (IMO)

They are on the stock exchange. Wheres the representation? Dont they cover criminal law. I live in NY? If they covered criminal law, then this is the place to make money. No recruiting. Just sales.

This whole story about threatening suicide only happened in JA's mind. Why they are acting like it's the truth when there is not one shred of evidence that it really happened?

That to me looks like the exact same yellow notebook that Jodi has had, she passes it back and forth with Nurmi when Wilmott is not there to pass notes to.

I could be totally wrong though... this is just what I see and what I remember.

All I see is at least 27 stab wounds to that notebook!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89